best player in the state

adidas23

who does everyone think the best player is in the state in each classifaction

I haven't seen as many of the elite players this year as I would have like to. I was fortunate enough to see Golden Tate play twice this year. Sometimes a player gets over-hyped by the media. Not the case with Tate. He is everything that he is supposed to be. The best I've seen in a while.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unapproved Website and USA today think that Chris Donald is the best player in the state. As you know no.11 in the nation. No on else from TN is ranked in the top 100.

By the end of the year, that should change, as I see 2 players moving into it. Rivals changes its rankings constantly and will base a lot on senior film, and once they get the film on the aforementioned Smith and Tate, I believe that the rankings for these guys will change dramatically. I mean, Smith and Tate are both Rivals250 members, and although they don't rank where at in the 250, I would imagine they are already thought pretty highly of. I think you'll see a push by Smith into the top 75, at least, and Tate somewhere between 85-100. If any of you guys have gotten the chance to see all three of the guys above in person (like I have), I would love to hear your comments regarding who you think is the best.

The topic is too easy. Chris Donald excelent linebacker and good future. But when it comes down to it the best player in the state IMO is Golden Tate. He can simply just take over a game at will. When teams play JPII the whole game plan is basically out score Tate and you win because he is too hard to try to stop. Add two or more impact players they probally would be a dominate force.

1a= Marco Dailey from Mt. pleasant

2a= I say whole Alcoa football team. need I say more :o

3a= Dennis Rogan from Fulton. this kid is amazing

I don't watch the other than 3A but I got the Feeling Joe Hall from Carter is going to give Rogan a run for his money the night Carter playes them. MY vote will go for Joe Hall.