Westmoreland vs York

Boobi

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats are ya'lls thoughts on this game, and where both these teams stand as far as 2A is concerned?

They can talk trash, thats for sure. Can they play ball to back it up? Didnt against SC. I think you have a take on SC from playing GV. With the exception GV laid down in the second half at SC. SC beat York convinceingly. So I say you have a good chance of beating York. It will be a hard fought game , but I think yall can do it.

They can talk trash, thats for sure. Can they play ball to back it up? Didnt against SC. I think you have a take on SC from playing GV. With the exception GV laid down in the second half at SC. SC beat York convinceingly. So I say you have a good chance of beating York. It will be a hard fought game , but I think yall can do it.

If York can get that taste out of there mouth and play some ball :) , I still see them as favorites. This however will be a good game. Either team could win. My guess would be the most disciplined team wins. If Westmoreland stays in there position on D and not chase the ball, they win. If York can just play as a team and not make stupid misstakes, they win. Toss up in my opinion!!! :)

Have a nice day!!! :usa:

if the disciplined team wins then westmoreland, pat yourself on the back...plus york is amazed about all the trash they talked against LA and then had to live in the garbage can friday night and saturday....they gotta bad taste in theyre mouth....PLEASE put a lil more in there...Good Luck westmoreland from a hogeye

Westmoreland had had two good weeks where they played so-so teams. So hopefully any nagging injuries were able to rest and let other people see some playing time. I am positive that the preparation for York has already begun so lets see if it pays off. Probably be a close one though. GO EAGLES!!!

This TC fan has gotta go with my boys from right up the road. York is coming off a very dissapointing loss to there biggest rival. Will that hurt or help them this week? Who knows. Go eagles show those Fentress county boys what them molenites are made of! No offense York i just have alot of respect for those eagles. My prediction is WHS 31 YORK 20

Got to pull for YAI in this one as bad as I hate too. If they win it practically locks us in as region champs. AGAIN!!!!!! :lol:

Got to pull for YAI in this one as bad as I hate too. If they win it practically locks us in as region champs. AGAIN!!!!!! :lol:

Practially is like, Maybe, should, could, possibly,nearly,almost, and a host more words. That should be followed by If. :lol: ! just kidding. :lol: