Westmoreland vs York

Boobi

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can talk trash, thats for sure. Can they play ball to back it up? Didnt against SC. I think you have a take on SC from playing GV. With the exception GV laid down in the second half at SC. SC beat York convinceingly. So I say you have a good chance of beating York. It will be a hard fought game , but I think yall can do it.

The score may have showed that SC beat York convincingly but anyone who saw the game knows it was as close as it could have been. Both had 144 yards, SC had 62 yards passing, York 58, York's punts were 32', SC's 30.5, SC had 15 first downs, York 12. Plus the game was at Smith Co. I hope if they get a rematch in the playoff, SC comes in thinking they won convincingly!

York beat Macon Co. by 3 tds and Westmoreland lost to Macon...York will rebound Friday night.

The score may have showed that SC beat York convincingly but anyone who saw the game knows it was as close as it could have been. Both had 144 yards, SC had 62 yards passing, York 58, York's punts were 32', SC's 30.5, SC had 15 first downs, York 12. Plus the game was at Smith Co. I hope if they get a rematch in the playoff, SC comes in thinking they won convincingly!

York beat Macon Co. by 3 tds and Westmoreland lost to Macon...York will rebound Friday night.

#1 - IF York makes it back to Smith County, it will be a worse loss than the first. :(

#2 - Some of York's fans are really bad losers. :thumb:

#3 - I still say York is the favorite in this game. They have the physical presence that lacks at Westmoreland. On the other hand Westmoreland has the speed and discipline that lacks at York. Should be a good game in region.

#4 - IF Westmoreland wins they still have a chance at the Owls. IF York wins it will put the Dragons in second and move WHS back to third.

Good Luck to both teams and I hope all are injury free. <_<

Just watch the cheap shots! ;)

buffallo.......Did you know that if not for 2 15 yard penalties, your York team would have never got a sniff of the endzone? Did ya?

The game is in Jamestown.....advantage York.

York has lost two games in a row.....advantage Westmoreland.

York has went from 40 ppg "world beaters" to losing two games in a row. They should rebound at home in a Region game but I think Westmoreland wins this one. The Eagles take a step up the Region Ladder.

Got to pull for YAI in this one as bad as I hate too. If they win it practically locks us in as region champs. AGAIN!!!!!! :lol:

...Do I detect a little doubt in the Defending 4-2A's statement??? Surely you don't want go thru the back door...Do you feel a little edgy about the 'Eagles'???

...Just kidding 'BigOwlFan'...when you win a Region you really don't care how you get there especially if it means you possibly get to host two(2) 1st round games!!!

...Good luck to both teams and Congrats to the winner!!!