JCM-Northside

Yanker

Congratulations to NS. You just beat us. The YANKER offers no excuses...the best team on that night won the game. We are not as good as I had hoped and NS is better than I thought. We have some problems that we must recognize and then overcome or we will not win again. The YANKER is down but not out. We have the talent to win the rest of our games...and we MUST do just that!!!!!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is my understanding that this is only the second year that those two coordinators have been at Northside. And last year, correct me if I am wrong, Coach Massey coordinated the defense and Coach McCauley coordinated the offense.

They came my son's soph. year I believe and so this is their 3rd year. The 1st year they were hired on into the summer and so Massey and Jelks still tried to handle most of the duties because they did not know these new coaches very well. It has become apparant that these are excellent coaches and Massey has allowed them to show their potential. Last year Massey was def. coordinator and Coach Mc was offensive - while Vowel did def. backs and sp. teams I believe. Coach Mc is in the press box on Fridays relaying plays into Coach Clark while Massey and Vowel are on the field, along with Joey Williams and Vincent Hunt who are allso working with the boys. These coaches have earned the respect of the players. The coaching staff is doing a great job in preparing the boys and giving them the confidence they need to win big ballgames.

Congratulations to NS. You just beat us. The YANKER offers no excuses...the best team on that night won the game. We are not as good as I had hoped and NS is better than I thought. We have some problems that we must recognize and then overcome or we will not win again. The YANKER is down but not out. We have the talent to win the rest of our games...and we MUST do just that!!!!!

Thanks Yanker....Believe it or not...while I was celebrating on the field withsome of the boys I thought of your dad and hoped he made it through the game ok. Good luck to JCM the rest of the way and I h ope we both make it into the playoffs.

They came my son's soph. year I believe and so this is their 3rd year. The 1st year they were hired on into the summer and so Massey and Jelks still tried to handle most of the duties because they did not know these new coaches very well. It has become apparant that these are excellent coaches and Massey has allowed them to show their potential. Last year Massey was def. coordinator and Coach Mc was offensive - while Vowel did def. backs and sp. teams I believe. Coach Mc is in the press box on Fridays relaying plays into Coach Clark while Massey and Vowel are on the field, along with Joey Williams and Vincent Hunt who are allso working with the boys. These coaches have earned the respect of the players. The coaching staff is doing a great job in preparing the boys and giving them the confidence they need to win big ballgames.

They came in the summer of 2005, so this would be their second football season to coach.

Was it just me or did JCM not lose a down on a series in the 4th quarter?

Was it just me or did Northside get credit for a long catch on one of their TD drives that was clearly never caught?

Oh well...game is over but I was just wondering those things.

seems to me everytime JCM loses it is the officials fault...that kind of gets old!

seems to me everytime JCM loses it is the officials fault...that kind of gets old!

AMEN. Next time it will be because the officials parked in the bus spot and the players had to walk 10 feet to far and they were tired. OLD OLD OLD OLD. Maybe you should put down the box and put on the stripes. Because you see it all and have never been wrong.

Edited by wad

Thanks Yanker....Believe it or not...while I was celebrating on the field withsome of the boys I thought of your dad and hoped he made it through the game ok. Good luck to JCM the rest of the way and I h ope we both make it into the playoffs.

Thanks my "Indian" friend...that means a lot to the YANKER. He was not happy at all but handled it as well as he can handle a loss. He is not fun to be around after one. It worried the YANKER that he got too emotional but he is alright. You have a lot of class my "Indian" friend. Good luck to NS.

AMEN. Next time it will be because the officials parked in the bus spot and the players had to walk 10 feet to far and they were tired. OLD OLD OLD OLD. Maybe you should put down the box and put on the stripes. Because you see it all and have never been wrong.

It is not the officials fault that JCM hired Hampton.

Why don`t you try actually reading the posts. Show me where anyone from JCM blamed the refs. I challenge you to. I actually even made sure that everyone knew wasn`t blaming the refs. I even said Northside earned the victory. So go ahead..you or wad can put up or shut up.

Seriously....you guys back up what you say or just run along. :D

Why don`t you try actually reading the posts. Show me where anyone from JCM blamed the refs. I challenge you to. I actually even made sure that everyone knew wasn`t blaming the refs. I even said Northside earned the victory. So go ahead..you or wad can put up or shut up.

Seriously....you guys back up what you say or just run along. :thumb:

You always have something to say about the refs. Everyone go back and read VG's history files. Look good luck with the down marker. Your post speak for themselfs.