JCM-Northside

Yanker

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be a better game than at first thought of, kind of like the Munford matchup. Where is this game being played?

This one is at NS. We have our problems and they are improved. It may be a better game than expected two months ago but the Cougars will prevail!!! The YANKER has spoken!!!!!

JCM will get back to winning ways against an improved Northside team fresh off of a big win over an undefeated Humboldt team. JCM will NOT lose another game this year!!! The Cougars will be strong and confident when playoff time arrives!!!

I love your optimism Yanker, JCM lost to a good SS opponent on Friday, an average Munford team the week before and a good Germantown team, they have beaten a not so good Brighton team, and a not so good Haywood team, Every team needs fans like you, you are a very positive and optomistic fan even as the demise is obvious. I respect you for that.

I too feel that JCM will win the next two weeks against NS and Trezvant, but after you have beaten them, who have you beaten, A Brighton club which will give you a 3rd place finish in the region, if you can beat Hardin county. Does anyone else that you have beaten even have a winning record?

I love your optimism Yanker, JCM lost to a good SS opponent on Friday, an average Munford team the week before and a good Germantown team, they have beaten a not so good Brighton team, and a not so good Haywood team, Every team needs fans like you, you are a very positive and optomistic fan even as the demise is obvious. I respect you for that.

I too feel that JCM will win the next two weeks against NS and Trezvant, but after you have beaten them, who have you beaten, A Brighton club which will give you a 3rd place finish in the region, if you can beat Hardin county. Does anyone else that you have beaten even have a winning record?

Ask that SAME question on October 13 at about 10:30 and the answer will be yes...HC!!!!!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This one is at NS. We have our problems and they are improved. It may be a better game than expected two months ago but the Cougars will prevail!!! The YANKER has spoken!!!!!

Coach Hampton better rally the troops! You know that Northside will be flying high and thinking that they have a chance at you guys. I would rather JCM prevail in this one but I am not sure yet. Did you see that after game interview that the Jackson Sun had online? I know you don't take much from the Sun, but this interview made JCM and Coach Hampton look clueless. Hate to say it like that, but that was my take on it.

I have no comment on the game at this time. As many of the JCM faithful know, longtime supporters Mike and Pam McCarty lost their daughter, Morgan, this past weekend in Knoxville where she was a student at UT. She was the victim of a hit-and-run accident. My family and the McCarty's are old friends, Pam taught 2 of my kids at Pope. Morgan was a cheerleader at JCM and her brother, Kirk, played in the late 90's and early 00's. Morgan's funeral will be on Friday @ 3:00 at 1st Methodist Church. Please give me a couple of days and I may feel like getting back into the football scene. May God be with the McCarty family at this time.

Coach Hampton better rally the troops! You know that Northside will be flying high and thinking that they have a chance at you guys. I would rather JCM prevail in this one but I am not sure yet. Did you see that after game interview that the Jackson Sun had online? I know you don't take much from the Sun, but this interview made JCM and Coach Hampton look clueless. Hate to say it like that, but that was my take on it.

The YANKER did not see that. The word "clueless" makes me think immediately of HC's own "anti-prophet"...now that is really sad!!!!!

I have no comment on the game at this time. As many of the JCM faithful know, longtime supporters Mike and Pam McCarty lost their daughter, Morgan, this past weekend in Knoxville where she was a student at UT. She was the victim of a hit-and-run accident. My family and the McCarty's are old friends, Pam taught 2 of my kids at Pope. Morgan was a cheerleader at JCM and her brother, Kirk, played in the late 90's and early 00's. Morgan's funeral will be on Friday @ 3:00 at 1st Methodist Church. Please give me a couple of days and I may feel like getting back into the football scene. May God be with the McCarty family at this time.

Very sorry to hear about this. We will keep the McCarty family in our thoughts and prayers.