JCM-Northside

Yanker

I think that JCM has an outstanding coaching staff, they are coming off of a Regional title and a 3rd round playoff loss to a very strong Melrose team. From what I have understood, They have suffered some injuries this year, I am not sure that I would ever bad mouth a coach on a forum like this, it strikes me as a gutless act and definitely a negative act toward your program. Responsibility will fall where it may, but as an alum of JCM, Maybe you should have the balls to do your criticizing in the proper place and not on a public forum under the cover of an false name. Just my opinion,

A little food for thought, Jeff Fischer is being criticized daily now for not having a clue, well unless he has taken a severe blow to the head, he has not lost his football knowledge that made him so good in 1999. Same coach, different players,

Since when is it wrong to voice an opinion. As far as posting information and opinions on this board, thats what its for isn't it? If my program has a coach not worth a flip, I think I'll have the BALLS to say something to other JCM fans and Alunmi about voicing my/our concerns. I have made my opinion known to the AD and administration of JCM. I will continue to make my opinion known and encourage others to do the same. Like I said, Hampton has lived off the talent of his players. Put him as H.C. of Paris and they might win 3 or 4 games. He is not a good head coach and its time for a change. I don't want one more game coached by this man.

P.S. Yanker, please stop talking about yourself in the third person.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when is it wrong to voice an opinion. As far as posting information and opinions on this board, thats what its for isn't it? If my program has a coach not worth a flip, I think I'll have the BALLS to say something to other JCM fans and Alunmi about voicing my/our concerns. I have made my opinion known to the AD and administration of JCM. I will continue to make my opinion known and encourage others to do the same. Like I said, Hampton has lived off the talent of his players. Put him as H.C. of Paris and they might win 3 or 4 games. He is not a good head coach and its time for a change. I don't want one more game coached by this man.

Since any fool or upset parent could get on here and bash a player or coach. It may not be wrong in your mind but it is in mind and I voiced my opinion as you did. IF it were your kid being talked about on here, you would probably agree with me.

You are entitled to your opinion my angry friend, but the YANKER does not choose to use this forum for coach bashing. You may be right and I may be wrong, but there is one thing for sure...I AM THE YANKER...all THREE of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that JCM has an outstanding coaching staff, they are coming off of a Regional title and a 3rd round playoff loss to a very strong Melrose team. From what I have understood, They have suffered some injuries this year, I am not sure that I would ever bad mouth a coach on a forum like this, it strikes me as a gutless act and definitely a negative act toward your program. Responsibility will fall where it may, but as an alum of JCM, Maybe you should have the balls to do your criticizing in the proper place and not on a public forum under the cover of an false name. Just my opinion,

A little food for thought, Jeff Fischer is being criticized daily now for not having a clue, well unless he has taken a severe blow to the head, he has not lost his football knowledge that made him so good in 1999. Same coach, different players,

I agree,I understand high school sports are not little league where winning or losing doesnt matter,however its also not big time college football either,where a school makes money.The question should be is he a good teacher of the game and of life,because like it or not, the coaches are are spending as much time or more time with your child then you are.As long as he is not putting the kids in danger then all this CRAP about replacing him should wait untill after the season.But remember this "be careful what you wish for because you may get it"

Just look at Memphis East.

jaxoncm - it is never wrong to voice your opinion. It is a free country and one of the many liberties we are entitled to. However, I hope that you can see the point that prophet is trying to make. It is so easy for any ole joe to get on here and talk it up against coaches and players anonymously. So discretion must be used. It sounds like you are an alum that doesn't mind making yourself known in person to the AD and other admin. Again, this is your right to do as you please.

I agree,I understand high school sports are not little league where winning or losing doesnt matter,however its also not big time college football either,where a school makes money.The question should be is he a good teacher of the game and of life,because like it or not, the coaches are are spending as much time or more time with your child then you are.As long as he is not putting the kids in danger then all this CRAP about replacing him should wait untill after the season.But remember this "be careful what you wish for because you may get it"

Just look at Memphis East.

We are in agreement my "Crap Loathing" friend! Everyone is entitled to an opinion...the YANKER likes yours!!!

High school football coaching is not like the college level or pro level....coaches have to teach first and coach second. They get paid for teaching and their salary is supplemented for coaching. I am saying that to say this, ousting a coach from a coaching position may prove harmful to the program in that they do not have to give up their teaching position. If an ousted coach decides to continue teaching at the school, there may not be another open teaching position in which to hire a new coach. This causes the administration to have to find someone within the school to take over the coaching position and you are left with someone not as qualified as the person you let go. This happens at many schools when needing to hire assistant coaches or coaches for minor sports. Now, during the middle of a season and not even halfway through a semester is not the time when administratrors are able to do anything. But, yes, you do have the right to your opinion. But also remember, some athletes look on these sites as well and what you're doing may not be best for them or the program.

Since any fool or upset parent could get on here and bash a player or coach. It may not be wrong in your mind but it is in mind and I voiced my opinion as you did. IF it were your kid being talked about on here, you would probably agree with me.

Who's talking about any kid? I'm talking about the coaching staff. Last I checked, they're all adults.

High school football coaching is not like the college level or pro level....coaches have to teach first and coach second. They get paid for teaching and their salary is supplemented for coaching. I am saying that to say this, ousting a coach from a coaching position may prove harmful to the program in that they do not have to give up their teaching position. If an ousted coach decides to continue teaching at the school, there may not be another open teaching position in which to hire a new coach. This causes the administration to have to find someone within the school to take over the coaching position and you are left with someone not as qualified as the person you let go. This happens at many schools when needing to hire assistant coaches or coaches for minor sports. Now, during the middle of a season and not even halfway through a semester is not the time when administratrors are able to do anything. But, yes, you do have the right to your opinion. But also remember, some athletes look on these sites as well and what you're doing may not be best for them or the program.

I am not under the impression that he will be asked to step down anytime during this season. To be honest I've gotten the impression that he will not be asked to step down after this season. I am and will continue to do what I feel needs to be done for best interest of the JCM program.

I know nothing about Northside,and very little about JCM except they played Germantown close and they have two very good players on defence,if they are at 100 % then I say JCM wins,at the high school level one player can make a big difference,and coming off two games where they have lost I think they come in ready to prove something.