who will beat So.pittsburg

Sp_Prince

Hey Little Richard. I didn't want to talk to the Great One, I just wanted to say hi to you :o You coming to the Jr High game this Thursday at Jasper? You can see me there too. I heard you were just dying to get my autograph. I'll even let you take your picture with the King of ZONE

Slick Rick does not waste his time with jr high games. Slick Rick says he will let zonepirate worry about going to jr high games. Slick Rick says he will give you The Great One's autograph.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coalfield that is funny...

Ditka is not even a SP fan but wanted to let you know something...

Ditka says go to TSSAA.ORG

Ditka says you can search for playoff scores for any team..

Ditka wanted to see about Coalfield playing SP in the past..

Ditka says they played 3 times 94,97,98

Ditka says total points scored SP 136 Coalfield 12....

Ditka says that is a average of 45-4

jasper isnt as good as people may think.. that will come out in the Game.. I actually think temple with Give the pirates a better game because of the pass... I just dont think anyone will match south pittsburg's speed now or in the playoff's.. yes Fc beat them last year but this offense the Pirates run is more suited for there speed .. a total different team than FC played last year.

Sonny?? I wish!! I'm probably older than you (no I looked, you are a year older). I just have sense of humor, didn't you see the big grin :P . Lighten up. It's just a message board :thumb:

So you liked the "beating the dead horse". Let's quit then :lol:

I just don't use the emotional things much. You must have missed several of the sarcastic (meant as humor) statements and you took it seriously.

Edited by CYJacket

I see only Marion Co. causing any problems to the Pirates undefeated regular season. No one else will come within 21 points that they have left.

Friendship Chrsitian will be a very tough game for the Pirates to win. I believe if it comes down to that game, the winner will be the 1A State Champion.

Not if some boys from the West have anything to say about it. Mark it down. See you in December.

Not if some boys from the West have anything to say about it. Mark it down. See you in December.

History begs to differ that the west will not have anything to say about it. Although i think with Jo byrns, Mt. Pleasant, and Fayatte, the west braket is stronger than i can ever remember.

Sonny?? I wish!! I'm probably older than you (no I looked, you are a year older). I just have sense of humor, didn't you see the big grin :P . Lighten up. It's just a message board :thumb:

So you liked the "beating the dead horse". Let's quit then :lol:

HA! I've been trying to figure out what in the world that picture was supposed to mean! That is funny :) Sorry, I'm a little slow.....:) And is it just me, or does FC seem to find their way into every 1A thread on the whole site, even if the topic has NOTHING to do with them......And maybe it's just me again, but the South Pitt guys are gettin' a little cocky??? What do ya think guys????.....

Edited by defender25

And is it just me, or does FC seem to find their way into every 1A thread on the whole site, even if the topic has NOTHING to do with them......

Yes i agree that FCS is on alot of boards for seemingly no reason, but Being number one in the state gets you on alot of board in the 1a-3a section. As for this section, the topic is who will beat South Pitt. It is only logical that a team that beat them this year (not to mention is ranked high in state) would come up in the arguments.

I did some checking to and I was thinking of Oneida. In 1985 they had a sign across the street going through town saying something like Scisco who? Referring to the Pirates 132 pound tailback. The Indian defense had given up something like 800 yards rushing all year and Scisco got about 330 that night!! Oneida eventually got by the Pirates and won the state.

It seems like Cloudland played the Pirates more times than twice though.

In 1985 So.Pitt lost to Lake Co in the state finals 20 to 12. I remember the Scisco kid could really fly.

Yes i agree that FCS is on alot of boards for seemingly no reason, but Being number one in the state gets you on alot of board in the 1a-3a section. As for this section, the topic is who will beat South Pitt. It is only logical that a team that beat them this year (not to mention is ranked high in state) would come up in the arguments.

Oh, I agree. I was just pointing it out..... :rolleyes:

Slick Rick does not waste his time with jr high games. Slick Rick says he will let zonepirate worry about going to jr high games. Slick Rick says he will give you The Great One's autograph.

I don't consider Jr High a waste of time. Actually there is some pretty good football played in Jr High. Remember Richard, this years 8th graders are next years freshmen.

You have Coach Bryant's autograph :rolleyes: