who will beat So.pittsburg

Sp_Prince

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_< What are these six d-1 prospects names and who's prospect list are the on?

I have some swamp land on Monteagle Mtn. if you interested. :unsure:

Fayette Academy is a good football team and could potentially represent the west in the Boro. They however do NOT have 6 DI prospects. Some kids equate getting a letter from a DI school as being a DI prospect. This is only a fallacy.

Slick Rick is not a SP fan but he agrees with them. Who is Coalfield? I looked them up and they have never made it past the third round. Slick Rick says always remember until you beat someone THEY OWN YOU. Slick Rick says that goes for every sport.

Slick Rick says zonepirate needs to become a valet parking attendant. Slick Rick says maybe that is something he can do well. Slick Rick says "The King of Zone" better get ready.

Richard, I agree. Coalfield doesn't want any more of SP

The King of ZONE is always ready. Are you?? You'll be in MY Zone in 2 weeks :thumb:

Slick Rick is not a SP fan but he agrees with them. Who is Coalfield? I looked them up and they have never made it past the third round. Slick Rick says always remember until you beat someone THEY OWN YOU. Slick Rick says that goes for every sport.

Slick Rick says zonepirate needs to become a valet parking attendant. Slick Rick says maybe that is something he can do well. Slick Rick says "The King of Zone" better get ready.

Coalfield has been to the fourth round before but they got beat by Boyd Buchanan

Would you rather be every game be won by 1 point?

Old Pirate says Coach Grider does not try to run up the score,unless maybe there is a payback for watering the field,like Bledsoe did 2 years ago. Paybacks are H---! All of these cry babies probably never played the game or else played on a dog team! Grow up and quit crying!

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Why don't you quit living in the past all the time. You keep bringing up "Well lets look at the score 10 and 20 years ago." Games in the past don't matter anymore. This is now and yes SP can get beat by Coalfield.

Old Pirate says there is always a nobody that can beat a somebody----sometimes??? All kids need to think they can win,but probably the majority of these posts are made by OLD TIMERS like me or Dads that have boys playing. My son has his championship ring,does yours?

Edited by OLD PIRATE