Region 2 1A

cosbybasketball30

i play in region 1,(not real familar with region 2) and i was wondering how people thought the playoff standings in this region will end up.

1.Coalfield(has to be favorite)

2.Harriman(played um last year im playoffs athletic)

3.Midway( real physical i think)

4.Oneida(just stab in the dark)

these are my predictions,what do you guys think?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would pick coalfield or midway in this one to be honest. But in reality, the winner of this region will not affect the outcome in state.

How do you see they will not have an out come on the state. Harriman is the fastest team I have seen in some time. and Coalfield has made to the third round if not further the past two years, and this is there best team so far. So I think They will have an affect on the state. IN FACT I THINK BOTH TEAMS WILL MAKE TO THE THIRD ROUND THIS YEAR.

How do you see they will not have an out come on the state. Harriman is the fastest team I have seen in some time. and Coalfield has made to the third round if not further the past two years, and this is there best team so far. So I think They will have an affect on the state. IN FACT I THINK BOTH TEAMS WILL MAKE TO THE THIRD ROUND THIS YEAR.

I don't think you know much about Region 1. Ialso remember last season, alot of people from down you're way was picking a sweep of region 1 .Didn't happen then and I doubt it happens this year either.

Well, it looks like Hampton And Coalfield are the best in their respective Regions. It wouldn't be a stretch for Coalfield to go 10-0, but they have played in some close games. They beat Oneida in the Indians best game all year 7-0 and beat Midway by two. They have the experience and the toughness to make it to the fourth round, but there it's all about talent and execution...and they could have that this year.

who is number one in the state? answer Coalfield... the only team in region one that will contend is Hampton. Cosby is equal to Sunbright at best. and they will finsh third or forth in region.

I think I know more about region 2 than you do. First thing,Sunbrite will finish no higher tham 4th. This will come down to Oneida and them. As far as the top 3, they are all about the same. As far as region 1, three teams can compete ,Cosby is better than you think. If Unaka can get a little offence,they could give anyone alot of trouble. I really like Coalfield, But I have serious doubts they are #1 in the state.

I think I know more about region 2 than you do. First thing,Sunbrite will finish no higher tham 4th. This will come down to Oneida and them. As far as the top 3, they are all about the same. As far as region 1, three teams can compete ,Cosby is better than you think. If Unaka can get a little offence,they could give anyone alot of trouble. I really like Coalfield, But I have serious doubts they are #1 in the state.

YOu know alot about region two. So how do you think oneida will finsh third? Midway waxed them Friday? they will be fifth with "Sunbrite" (yeah you know alot but don't know how to spell) coming in 4th. So here is how it will end up

1) Coalfield or Harriman

2) Harriman or Coalfield

3)Midway

4) Sunbright

5) oneida

YOu know alot about region two. So how do you think oneida will finsh third? Midway waxed them Friday? they will be fifth with "Sunbrite" (yeah you know alot but don't know how to spell) coming in 4th. So here is how it will end up

1) Coalfield or Harriman

2) Harriman or Coalfield

3)Midway

4) Sunbright

5) oneida

You are lost, who in the heck said Oneida would finish third. If you have read any of my other posts, I've said all along, Oneida and Sunbrite will fight it out for 4th. Coalfield ,Midway and Harriman are very even.

Coalfield is not ranked #1 in State sorry that was a false statement by Sheldon35 but I do think if there ever going to get a state appearance this is the year I dont really see an all out favorite in the state I guess you could say FC but that is just my opinion as far as region 2

The winner of Coalfield & Harriman will get 1st if Coalfield wins then Harriman will have a fight with Midway for second the loser will take 3rd & the winner of Sunbright & Oneida will take the 4th spot

1) Coalfield

2) Midway

3) Harriman

4) Sunbright

Thats what I think will happen but the top 3 could flip flop Coalfield will finish no lower than 2nd Harriman could win the region or finish 2nd & possible finish 3rd where I have them & Midway will finish 2nd or 3rd ...

Harriman has yet to play Oneida (this weeks game) , Midway & Coalfield

Coalfield has to play Harriman & Sunbright

Midway has to play Sunbright (this weeks game) & Harriman

so there is alot of football to be played in this region ...

Edited by CMS