what abou big o wavo central

Fat But Lovable

how bout that 4-1 and lookin good

the teams we have left we only really have 2 teams that we will have some problems with

riverside should be a big win with them at 1-4

lewis co. they will be a tough one we will have to work hard for that one with them at 6-0

camden one that is always a good game but a tough one also with them at 4-1 i still think we have a good chance at gettin the big w on this one but we have to work hard

stewart co. we should have that one but we will have to play our best with them at 3-2

lorretto well 0-6 what else to i have to say on that team but u can never underestamate any team so we dont need to go up there all cocky thinkin we are gonna kill them but we will win

i still think that game will be a blow out

so tell me what do yall think about these next few games and tell me what you think about wavo this year

graves is doin a heck of a job

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too am very proud of the Tigers, but we can't let it go to our heads. A few points the other way and we are 1-4. You can't tell about the upcoming games, in fact anyone on the rest of our schedule can beat us and will if we don't come with our A game. You can never tell about records. Riverside is 1-4 but they have had several starters hurt that will be back this week.

Coach Graves is doing a fantastic job! The kids really work for him and take pride in Waverly football. We're not there yet, but we're coming!!!!

Lewis and Camden are going to be really hard to beat. In fact we would have to play our best game and they would have to be off a little for it to happen I think. But who knows, anyone can beat anyone on any given night. :o

One way we all can help the Tigers is to show up at every game and cheer for them. It means a lot to see the stands full. It also means a lot for the band to be there. I don't understand why the band isn't showing up for every game. We have one of the best bands in the state at over 100 strong. Why don't they showcase themselves while helping the football team?

Edited by papatiger

It also means a lot for the band to be there. I don't understand why the band isn't showing up for every game. We have one of the best bands in the state at over 100 strong. Why don't they showcase themselves while helping the football team?

i dont know why they have not shown up to the games but i know for the rest of them if they do come they will leave b4 the game ends because they think of the night b4 they have band competions but still i dont see y they cant stay i mean u have the whole ride to where they r goin to sleep but still most of the time it is hard to sleep goin to do something to you love to do but last year i hated how i was in the game and then the band was gettin me pumped and then they left after half time but i still see why they leave also although i dont like it

we have made great improvements...after last season i knew this season was goina be good and i think the next 2 will be great....mainly because of the players we have comin up.....wavo jr high has bn undefeated tha past cuple years and most tha teams they play, play us in our region....so it should equal out that waverly will be really strong in the next 2-3 years....really hope so, this year we are workin great and im kinda upset that next year is my last year at this wonderful school but im still goina try my best to make it out to see the tigers play after i graduate..jus love the environment, and every aspect of tha game.....keep it up guys and maybe we can have an awsome year this year, i know id love to see an upset this year and right now i think the only teams that we can upset is camden and lewis co...so lets git out there and make tha most of it!!!

i believe if the team can keep their head together and concentrate on the game then they will be able to beat everyone left on the schedule and hold really close to lewis co and maybe even pull a win over camden...how bout a 8-2 season givin us 2nd place and home field advantage in playoffs!!!! sure sounds great to me...lets see it happen....!!! GO TIGERS!!! BWTP!!!!!

i dont know why they have not shown up to the games but i know for the rest of them if they do come they will leave b4 the game ends because they think of the night b4 they have band competions but still i dont see y they cant stay i mean u have the whole ride to where they r goin to sleep but still most of the time it is hard to sleep goin to do something to you love to do but last year i hated how i was in the game and then the band was gettin me pumped and then they left after half time but i still see why they leave also although i dont like it

I agree. It is not right. Not only does it help the football team, but it allows those students to see the game and show their stuff to everyone. My wife used to be in the band and they had competitions just like today's bands and they stayed for the whole game. In fact they won more contests than the bands of today. Maybe because they get to do their routine over and over. Ahh, practice makes perfect huh? I love to watch the band and am very proud to have a great band again but very disappointed in the band not coming and staying for every game.

Edited by papatiger

how bout that 4-1 and lookin good

the teams we have left we only really have 2 teams that we will have some problems with

riverside should be a big win with them at 1-4

lewis co. they will be a tough one we will have to work hard for that one with them at 6-0

camden one that is always a good game but a tough one also with them at 4-1 i still think we have a good chance at gettin the big w on this one but we have to work hard

stewart co. we should have that one but we will have to play our best with them at 3-2

lorretto well 0-6 what else to i have to say on that team but u can never underestamate any team so we dont need to go up there all cocky thinkin we are gonna kill them but we will win

i still think that game will be a blow out

so tell me what do yall think about these next few games and tell me what you think about wavo this year

graves is doin a heck of a job

AS SOMEONE SAID EARLIER, WAVO DOES NOT NEED TO GO LOOKING AHEAD TO OTHER GAMES BUT FOCUS ON THE GAME AT HAND. THAT GAME IS RIVERSIDE, AND THEY HAD BETTER NOT OVERLOOK THEM OR ANY OTHER TEAM ON THEIR SCHEDULE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT SCORING ENOUGH POINTS TO PUT ANYBODY AWAY RIGHT NOW.

AS SOMEONE SAID EARLIER, WAVO DOES NOT NEED TO GO LOOKING AHEAD TO OTHER GAMES BUT FOCUS ON THE GAME AT HAND. THAT GAME IS RIVERSIDE, AND THEY HAD BETTER NOT OVERLOOK THEM OR ANY OTHER TEAM ON THEIR SCHEDULE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT SCORING ENOUGH POINTS TO PUT ANYBODY AWAY RIGHT NOW.

yes i know but that is y i also said that u can never underesamate any team i was sayin my outlook on how i think things will be i was lookin ahead and that is how i think it will really be

I agree. It is not right. Not only does it help the football team, but it allows those students to see the game and show their stuff to everyone. My wife used to be in the band and they had competitions just like today's bands and they stayed for the whole game. In fact they won more contests than the bands of today. Maybe because they get to do their routine over and over. Ahh, practice makes perfect huh? I love to watch the band and am very proud to have a great band again but very disappointed in the band not coming and staying for every game.

i agree, i think it makes the game alot more fun w/ the band, cuz jus i love goin to college games and hearin their band play the whole games, and after a good win havin that good ol alma mater played always means sumthin...another thang is basketball, y dont they play at basketball games, i know it is always great to hear a band playin, i remember in jr high we always had the band at the game...def not tha best band but it was sumthin special to have them there....

i agree, i think it makes the game alot more fun w/ the band, cuz jus i love goin to college games and hearin their band play the whole games, and after a good win havin that good ol alma mater played always means sumthin...another thang is basketball, y dont they play at basketball games, i know it is always great to hear a band playin, i remember in jr high we always had the band at the game...def not tha best band but it was sumthin special to have them there....

i agree i aint in school but if i were i would talk to the band instructor even though he dont listen to anyone that is not in the band he might have listen to me cause i was in football but who knows i think some one shuold tlak to him about it and see what he says cause like what was said on here also the band use to go to all the games and stay through out the whole game no matter with the compentation the next day but someone should talk to him and see what he has to say about it

i know it would mean alot to the team cause when the band stayed at the games it did last year it meant alot to me but it would have meant more if they would have stayed at all the games and at least showed up to all of them at the most but what can you really do mr. martin thinks that they r above everyone else

Really, i mean what can ya do. I love the band, and respect everyone of the people in the band. I wish i could play an insturment like they can. I wish they would stay at every game, but that hasn't happened. They better stay the whole game this week, cause the Competition is in Waverly.

The band is awesome, show off that talent. And what better to top my evening off after a win, than to sing the Alma Mater and be proud doing so. I was so mad that night that the band went back onto the field, after the game, to finish their halftime show, and didn't even bother to do the alma mater. And last week, they weren't even there to do it, and they didn't pick up their trash in the stands...

i believe if the team can keep their head together and concentrate on the game then they will be able to beat everyone left on the schedule and hold really close to lewis co and maybe even pull a win over camden...how bout a 8-2 season givin us 2nd place and home field advantage in playoffs!!!! sure sounds great to me...lets see it happen....!!! GO TIGERS!!! BWTP!!!!!

As far as pulling the upset against Camden and having homefield in the play-offs...ain't gonna happen. The Tigers are a better ball club than they have been in a lot of seasons without a doubt, but the Lions are even better than they were last year, and last year they were 35 points better than the Tigers. As far as what I've seen this year , I don't think Waverly is 35 points better than they were last year. But I guess since Camden and Waverly play at Wright field on Friday the 13th this year anything is possible. No not really but I do expect the Tigers to go on the road in round 1 and let region 5 know that 6-2a won't be the push-overs some are already predicting us to be! :lol: