1A Regions

GotSpeed

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're at the midway point and things are starting to shape up. Whats your opinion on how its going to play out this year and whos the strongest region.

Better place to argue about it

Region 4 and Region 5 are both looking very strong in competing with each other and will have good showings in the playoffs. There are a few regions like 3, and 6 that have one obvious powerhouse and a decent team after that. and then of course regions who will be lucky to not get swept in the first round.

We're at the midway point and things are starting to shape up. Whats your opinion on how its going to play out this year and whos the strongest region.

Hard to argue w/ a region that has 6 teams undefeated outside of the region. Jo Byrns, Cascade, Forrest, Heritage, and Mcewen all finished undefeated outside of the region.

REGION 5

Overall Record: 29-11

Outside of Region: 21-3

easy to argue when you talking about the weak weak west :lol:

who are you for, the east? the west will be represented once again in the bcb. (bcb stands for the blue cross bowl, for those who will never know) union city will more than likely not be there, but i could see mckenzie or fayette academy going. as for the mighty jo byrns red devils, theyl go 13-0 into the semis and lose AGAIN. the only reason they are undefeated is cause of the weak region and schedule. both regions in the west are tough, and will once again represent in the BCB! (Sorry east, yall just STINK!!!)

who are you for, the east? the west will be represented once again in the bcb. (bcb stands for the blue cross bowl, for those who will never know) union city will more than likely not be there, but i could see mckenzie or fayette academy going. as for the mighty jo byrns red devils, theyl go 13-0 into the semis and lose AGAIN. the only reason they are undefeated is cause of the weak region and schedule. both regions in the west are tough, and will once again represent in the BCB! (Sorry east, yall just STINK!!!)

Your so right, the west did great in the playoffs last year. That is until they met the middle... or did the 52-14 beating in the championship game slip your mind?

Edited by FCSpoe

easy to argue when you talking about the weak weak west :lol:

Region 5 is Middle Tennesse, just happen to play on the west side of the bracket, but yes, overall i do think the west is the weaker side of the bracket. As far as talent top to bottom.

West: Jo Byrns, Mt. Pleasant, Fayette Ac., Cascade, Jackson Christian, TCA, Union City, Mckenzie and a few more good teams.

East: FCS, Gordonsville, South Pitt, Coalfield, Hampton, Harriman, Midway, Cosby, Temple, and many more good ones.

Both have good teams, just think the East is alittle deeper, at least it was last year.

This is not the same Jo Byrns team as last year, and region 5 is not the same region as last year. UC was not 23 pts better then Jo Byrns last year, Jo Byrns just played there worst game of the year, on the biggest stage of the year. Anybody that watched us all year knows it. We had a chance to go up 14-0 and even 17-0, but failed too, and Union City showed us y u cant do that.

Y are u so proud of somebody from the west representing in the BCB, somebody has too. You CANT have 2 teams from the East in the BCB. So ur statements make no sense. I am pretty sure that a team from Middle Tennessee stomped yalls butt last year!!

After last year i don't see how Union city is insulting anyone on this subject, don't get me wrong you can loose and still valiantly try and you can loose and still earn my respect. But when you spent a week predicting f-5 tornado's in the burro and all that showed up was a gust of wind against Trousdales second team D?? i don't see what your proud of...