Huntingdon @ Milan

Bulldog Fan #2

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win for the Bulldogs. One week at a time and we can get back in this.

This was a good clean game as expected.

#12 for the Mustangs is a real player. I don't think Donald is anywhere close to 100%

No doubt Milan was the better team, but I'm not so positive about the "clean" game. #12 is Cole McAdams and I agree that he is a true athlete and wonderful young man. Unfortunately, he is nursing possible broken ribs and a deflated lung because he got "speared" by a Milan player at the end of the game. He also took a couple late hard hits while punting and while he was out of bounds. I know football is a hard-hitting game, but it's not cool when internal organs are damaged.

In regard to Chris Donald, he isn't playing well due to a hamstring injury that won't heal as long as he continues to play. He was out for 2 games, but that wasn't near enough. Due to the injury, he cannot plant his feet well enough to gather speed. But we appreciate his persistance despite the pain. Thanks for the concern. I've always appreciated and enjoyed your quotes.

The hit on McAdams was clean. Hard but clean. The ball was overthrown and you are allowed to hit until the ball hits the ground. Anderson hit him just as he was tipping the ball. That's just a good football play. I hope he's not hurt. Ya'll can't afford many more injuries. Anderson tipped the ball when he hit McAdams. Hope McAdams is ok.

No doubt Milan was the better team, but I'm not so positive about the "clean" game. #12 is Cole McAdams and I agree that he is a true athlete and wonderful young man. Unfortunately, he is nursing possible broken ribs and a deflated lung because he got "speared" by a Milan player at the end of the game. He also took a couple late hard hits while punting and while he was out of bounds. I know football is a hard-hitting game, but it's not cool when internal organs are damaged.

In regard to Chris Donald, he isn't playing well due to a hamstring injury that won't heal as long as he continues to play. He was out for 2 games, but that wasn't near enough. Due to the injury, he cannot plant his feet well enough to gather speed. But we appreciate his persistance despite the pain. Thanks for the concern. I've always appreciated and enjoyed your quotes.

I hate to hear that because he's one heck of a player. However, IMO it was a clean hit. The player who hit him is a really good kid that plays hard, clean football.

IMO, Chris Donald might be at 60-70% and a hamstring injury won't get any better as long as he keeps playing hurt. The colder it gets, the worse it may get. Good luck to the Mustangs.

You know things aint going your way when your kick returner busts into the clear on the 2nd half kickoff and falls down with a pulled hamstring. Hope #5 is ok. Great job by the Milan team, and a noble effort by the kids from Huntingdon.

Amen to that... He was 10 yds. ahead and gone. Too many errors on our part to beat anybody. I thought the hit on Cole was a legal hit but he was in a vunerable spot with his feet not planted. I sure hope he'll be O.K. He's one fine player.

I don't know what would have happened but the mishandled touch on the Milan punt and the no call on roughing Cole was big. The ref was right there and said Milan tipped the ball. The ball travelled 40 yds from the line and didn't seem to travel like it was tipped. We haven't had a bad snap on a punt or PAT the entire year. Oh well.... That's been the story all year. Too, too, many errors. We're still playing hard and that's is a good sign. Maybe something good will come out of all this.

We can still be in good shape but we have to win out and that is very possible.

Amen to that... He was 10 yds. ahead and gone. Too many errors on our part to beat anybody. I thought the hit on Cole was a legal hit but he was in a vunerable spot with his feet not planted. I sure hope he'll be O.K. He's one fine player.

I don't know what would have happened but the mishandled touch on the Milan punt and the no call on roughing Cole was big. The ref was right there and said Milan tipped the ball. The ball travelled 40 yds from the line and didn't seem to travel like it was tipped. We haven't had a bad snap on a punt or PAT the entire year. Oh well.... That's been the story all year. Too, too, many errors. We're still playing hard and that's is a good sign. Maybe something good will come out of all this.

We can still be in good shape but we have to win out and that is very possible.

Since you want to talk about Huntingdon's mishaps. How about the TD we gift wrapped yall before halftime. Instead of kneeling and going in 14-0, we gave yall a TD.

Milan dominated this game, but the score doesn't indicate it.

Great game last night. Bulldogs didn't make too many mistakes, and that definitely paid off. C. Donald was less than impressive, but it was understandable with his situation. The Dawgs hit hard all night, and I hope McAdams is alright.

One thing about the officiating though. What kind of moronic group of zebras won't call a penalty on someone trying to advance a fair catch but will call offsides with 3.7 seconds left in the game with 2 TD's of separation in the score? Stupid...

The scoreboard does blink occasionally and also the clock acts like it has a short but always gets where its going.

Yeah, the new scoreboard is connected to the control box in the booth by a wireless signal. The clock may skip a few seconds on the board, but the control box upstairs always has it right.

One thing about the officiating though. What kind of moronic group of zebras won't call a penalty on someone trying to advance a fair catch but will call offsides with 3.7 seconds left in the game with 2 TD's of separation in the score? Stupid...

What I think is that when he muffed the fair catch (it did hit the ground) it then became a live ball and was eligible to be advanced.

Edited by mustang69

What I think is that when he muffed the fair catch (it did hit the ground) it then became a live ball and was eligible to be advanced.

i was wondering about that one guess it could be dont really know the rules that well on that i aggree with the 3.7 deal where did these zebras come from i wonder lol

The hit on McAdams was clean. Hard but clean. The ball was overthrown and you are allowed to hit until the ball hits the ground. Anderson hit him just as he was tipping the ball. That's just a good football play. I hope he's not hurt. Ya'll can't afford many more injuries. Anderson tipped the ball when he hit McAdams. Hope McAdams is ok.

standing over him and celebrating, just a tad untasteful. sorta reminds you of usj

standing over him and celebrating, just a tad untasteful. sorta reminds you of usj

Oh please, don't even get me started.. That WAS a clean hit and a very good one... I'm sorry if the boy is hurt and I would really hate it for him if it takes him out of a couple games, but HARD hits are a part of it and since it was clean, there's no need to even be discussing this..