Huntingdon @ Milan

Bulldog Fan #2

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh please, don't even get me started.. That WAS a clean hit and a very good one... I'm sorry if the boy is hurt and I would really hate it for him if it takes him out of a couple games, but HARD hits are a part of it and since it was clean, there's no need to even be discussing this..

i have seen the game between usj and milan...when a huge fullback is coming to block me i am going to be smart and cut him! there's no way that i am going to take the block from a guy that's bigger than me...the other stuff yall are talking about i dont know anything about...but this is football...you see the fullback getting cut intentionally in college and in the nfl so that the other linebackers and secondary have a clear path to the QB or RB...all that incident was was a football move/play...and i agree with you above

Why bring this up again. If you weren't at the game you have no idea what happened.

...? common sense for one...like i said...the other stuff yall are talking about like the badmouthing from usj idk about because you are right...i wasn't there...but it is obvious from the film that the guy is bigger than half of the team...so when someone like that comes at ya you are going to take out their legs! i brought it up because the guy was talking about it being a hitting game and that injuries do come along with this game so i used his word to back me up...and im sorry that he got hurt but that shouldn't be a reason to be mad a usj...the other stuff you can be mad at them but in posts that i have read before alot of the complaints came because of usj cutting the fullback...that's it...so yea...i kinda brought it up randomly but usj keeps getting brought up so it's really not random

Bad form, Titan! It's very easy to trash a 17 year old, but unless you walk a day in his shoes, you don't know what he can or cannot do. I also know this young man personally and YOU have NO IDEA about how much your comments can hurt this young man if he reads them. He is a very intelligent and well-mannered teen who sets a wonderful example for others. I'm not sure which team you support, I can assure you than you have just caused more damage than good.

Now, I assure you that Matt is doing his very best and if there were a hole, he would be hitting it. as evidenced by the McKenzie runs. Let's all remember who we're talking about-kids playing a football game.

Im not trashing anybody. Im just telling you what me and many other people see as been listed earlier in some post. He runs hard which i love and he played a lot better last night but he has no vision and he takes more than running hard to be good. I know we dont have the best offenisve line but when he gets out in the open he doesnt have the ability to see the field and make the cuts. We are just used to watching bell and Boo run all over the place and heis not the same kind of back. Im not talkin about his personality and am not trying to trash him, im juste telling you what i see.

And as far as the game last night, i think everything changed after our first mishap and never got anybetter after that. We make more mistakes than any Huntingdon team i can remember and when you do those things its hard to win. We have to win our last 3 games or our fate will be placed in other teams hands. Milan played hard and was very physical and killed us in the middle where our starting tackle was out. i just hope we play the rest of the year with the effort we gave last night and i think we will be ok.

Im not trashing anybody. Im just telling you what me and many other people see as been listed earlier in some post. He runs hard which i love and he played a lot better last night but he has no vision and he takes more than running hard to be good. I know we dont have the best offenisve line but when he gets out in the open he doesnt have the ability to see the field and make the cuts. We are just used to watching bell and Boo run all over the place and heis not the same kind of back. Im not talkin about his personality and am not trying to trash him, im juste telling you what i see.

And as far as the game last night, i think everything changed after our first mishap and never got anybetter after that. We make more mistakes than any Huntingdon team i can remember and when you do those things its hard to win. We have to win our last 3 games or our fate will be placed in other teams hands. Milan played hard and was very physical and killed us in the middle where our starting tackle was out. i just hope we play the rest of the year with the effort we gave last night and i think we will be ok.

You finished up you post talking about effort. I thought Huntingdon left everything they had on the field. Yes, the early mistake hurt and put you in the hole. I thought it was a chance for the Stangs to fold. Last night was the first time I have seen you play but I feel you are close to getting things turned around. We could have played a little better but we will take the W and move on. What four do you see in the playoffs? We need you guys to beat Humboldt and I really believe you will.

...? common sense for one...like i said...the other stuff yall are talking about like the badmouthing from usj idk about because you are right...i wasn't there...but it is obvious from the film that the guy is bigger than half of the team...so when someone like that comes at ya you are going to take out their legs! i brought it up because the guy was talking about it being a hitting game and that injuries do come along with this game so i used his word to back me up...and im sorry that he got hurt but that shouldn't be a reason to be mad a usj...the other stuff you can be mad at them but in posts that i have read before alot of the complaints came because of usj cutting the fullback...that's it...so yea...i kinda brought it up randomly but usj keeps getting brought up so it's really not random

i know that it's in the past and i promise after i say this i will get back to thinking about Dresden, but i just think its worth mentioning that the kid that hit alred was not even the kid alred was going to block. He went out of his way to hit him low. you can make your own decision whether that is clean or whether or not it was intentional.

On another note, usj hung with westview better than i thought. As crazy as this sounds to me, i really hope they pull the upset on humbolt. Not that i want them to win games, it would just be nice to still get the region championship even after the whole situation (which will remain anonymous) that caused us to forfeit 4 hard earned wins.

Edited by BulldawgDynasty