Huntingdon @ Milan

Bulldog Fan #2

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have Donald's stats this year so far. I know hes been dealing with that hamstring but i havent heard any numbers yet. Congrats to Chris and Hntington for him making it to the All-American Bowl. He probably would have never made it if he wasn't playing for a good team that wins games.

AMEN TO THAT

Huntingdon doesn't own milan. Every game the past 3 years could have went either way, espically the playoff games.

And this is a board for people to give opinions and im not going to sit around and tell you how good they are doing bc that aint happening. I want us to get better just as much as anyone but we arent going to get any better if we keep doing the same stuff everyweek. Sometime people got to realize that we have been doing just aint working.

Oh how we seem to forget that as I will say once again... HUNTINGDON OWNS MILAN!... it's not an opinion, it's a fact... We could play our worst game against Milan and still win b/c we have that power over you!... It's a mental thing as well as a physical one.... GO STANGS!!!! 34-14

Oh how soon YOU forget. Huntington hasen't even been able to win a game this year that they didn't come from behind to win. Yall lost to McKenzie and Trenton.

I'll tell you what, friday nite/saturday morning i am going to be on here and i want you to come tell me your "facts" and opinions then because trust me my friend, unless yall use 13 players this year there's no way you are going to "own" milan.

Bulldawgs-34

Mustangs-10

Edited by BulldawgDynasty

Oh how we seem to forget that as I will say once again... HUNTINGDON OWNS MILAN!... it's not an opinion, it's a fact... We could play our worst game against Milan and still win b/c we have that power over you!... It's a mental thing as well as a physical one.... GO STANGS!!!! 34-14

Why would you even post that? I'm not gonna talk bad about Huntingdon. Until this year I really didn't like Huntingdon. Three reasons....Last year when they beat us in their players and fans where on the field listening to Mansfield talk after the game all turned towards the Milan players who were walking back to the fieldhouse and started jumping up and down and barking at us....They ended my senior year with 12 players on the field....BulldawgDynasty and I were at the gun club in Lavina and there was a man there who had a son who plays for Huntigdon and he said some things that ya just don't say to someone and it really rubbed us the wrong way. But it all kinda changed this year at the Huntingdon jamboree. BulldawgDynasty and I were standing on the Huntingdon side and he ofcourse wore his Purple shirt. Two elder men asked us if we played for Milan and we told him we did but graduated last year. Then they asked us if they had really used 12 players and we told them yes then, they apoligized saying they hated it and that's not how they wanted to win the game. That meant more to us then you can understand. Then this whole debacle with the university sissys of jackson started and it really made me realize how great the Milan-Huntingdon week 7, quarter or semi-final games really were. You don't have to worry getting hurt on cheap shots, no racial slurs, no crazy trash talk. And you can always count on playing in front of darn near 10000 ppl. It says alot when ppl will miss their teams games to come watch you play. Heres to week 7 and this great rivalry. Edited by bulldawgs#1

Oh how soon YOU forget. Huntington hasen't even been able to win a game this year that they didn't come from behind to win. Yall lost to McKenzie and Trenton.

I'll tell you what, friday nite/saturday morning i am going to be on here and i want you to come tell me your "facts" and opinions then because trust me my friend, unless yall use 13 players this year there's no way you are going to "own" milan.

Bulldawgs-34

Mustangs-17

Whats in the past is in the past, as you are so fond of saying...."Quit making excuses." Pick a year either 1994 or 1998 and just consider last years extra player payback for one of those. EVERBODY knows thatr no other team enjoys the "Home Cooking" as much as Milan does anyway. :angry: Its like this... It will take a perfect performance from the Stangs, a few breaks to go our way, a mistake or 2 from the Dawgs, and yes maybe even a miracle for Huntingdon to come to Johnnie Hale stadium and leave with a W as things stand right now with the injuries and kinks we need to get worked out. BUT the GOOD LORD knows we are DUE some breaks, the kids wanna get a little PRIDE back, and MIRACLES happen every day.

Whats in the past is in the past, as you are so fond of saying...."Quit making excuses." Pick a year either 1994 or 1998 and just consider last years extra player payback for one of those. EVERBODY knows thatr no other team enjoys the "Home Cooking" as much as Milan does anyway. :angry: Its like this... It will take a perfect performance from the Stangs, a few breaks to go our way, a mistake or 2 from the Dawgs, and yes maybe even a miracle for Huntingdon to come to Johnnie Hale stadium and leave with a W as things stand right now with the injuries and kinks we need to get worked out. BUT the GOOD LORD knows we are DUE some breaks, the kids wanna get a little PRIDE back, and MIRACLES happen every day.

Ill be hoping for a hard hitting game where no one else gets hurt. You will have to understand, however, my lack of caring for huntington's pride. Yall have hurt mine three years running and i would like a little of that back too. Plus, depending on the tssaa's rulling tomorrow, we might be playing for a shot at the playoff's not just #1 in the region. I do wish yall the best and hope you get everything straightned out, just not this week. I really would love another classic in november.