RIVERDALE vs. SMYRNA

SCN08FearTheSpear

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen more Riverdale posters on here talking trash about Smyrna rather than the other way around.

have you read al 20 somthing pages? there is like 3-5 pages in a row of nothing but smyrna smack talk but who cares it doesnt really matter who talks more crap what matters is what happen at 7:30 Friday night i will be there about 5:45 tailgating im gonna crash my sons tailgate party since i pay for some of it and it is my grill i think they can feed me this week lol

GO WARRIORS

have you read al 20 somthing pages? there is like 3-5 pages in a row of nothing but smyrna smack talk but who cares it doesnt really matter who talks more crap what matters is what happen at 7:30 Friday night i will be there about 5:45 tailgating im gonna crash my sons tailgate party since i pay for some of it and it is my grill i think they can feed me this week lol

GO WARRIORS

Ha Ha.. this is going to be like a College Gameday event.. to bad ESPN wont be there.. lol

Ha Ha.. this is going to be like a College Gameday event.. to bad ESPN wont be there.. lol

WHO NEEDS ESPN...WEVE GOT RIVERDALE VS smyrna for a region championship...RIVERDALE hasnt lost a region game since 1995...and this years bulldogs have a little somthing to say about that we dont need no stinkin ESPN we just need FRIDAY NIGHT BABY .....WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GO WARRIORS

WHO NEEDS ESPN...WEVE GOT RIVERDALE VS smyrna for a region championship...RIVERDALE hasnt lost a region game since 1995...and this years bulldogs have a little somthing to say about that we dont need no stinkin ESPN we just need FRIDAY NIGHT BABY .....WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GO WARRIORS

region champs since 92.... havn't lost a region game since 95...that's 10 years...i don't mean to brag but that is awhile

GALLATIN BABY 2 WINS IN A ROW CK THE RECORD BOOKS

Dust off your 92 champs jacket and get out your cd of bruce springsteesn glory days and dream about the good ole days because that is what they are good "ole" days with absolutely nothing in this millenium

when gallatin actually did something

because as of now they haven't done anything for years period

But keep on toting riverdales jock and maybe they will throw you a bone

I don't know why you keep trying to make this about me and Gallatin.

I have tried to make two points in this thread.

1)Riverdale is better and will win this game because they play defense and Smyrna does not.

2)Smyrna posters on here like to run their mouths (and have done so in this thread and others all year long- i.e.-"SMyrna-Siegal this could get ugly) but have never actually backed it up in a game that matters.

82cat, if you want to take a run at Gallatin jump on over to one of those threads. If you want to talk about the impending doom that awaits your Bulldogs, stay in this one.

And if you think I'm "toting Riverdale's jock" then why do most of them have me on their "ignore" list? Because I give them a hard time when I need to.