Who wins between White-House Heritage and Jo Byrns

sports man

TC football may be down this year but, we are still the pinnacle of what a 1a football program wants to be like in the state of tennessee. i earned my respect when i earned my ring. ;) TC is fair game? oooooooooooohhhhhh!! :thumb: targets been on our back since 1990. gimme your best. i can take it. and i have been talking about this year, you guy's just get mad when i talk about Jo Byrns upcoming upset loss. :)

Snoenut - U haven't earned **** w/ me. I'm sorry you said upset loss??? I was not on the debate team like you seem to have been, so I'll just tell ya to look at the scoreboard...and record.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulation Jo Byrns!! Fans from other county schools are pulling for you....we want to see you go all the way.

Heritage.....hats off to the Patriots as well. Coach Pat Brown has really developed a great program and we wish you all contiuned success as the season winds down.

This entire thread was hilarious (I really like the way some spell JOE BURNS)! There was gloating, bashing and even Sunday preaching...reading what 'adults' post is priceless.

**Shep....you keep the fire in the 'Dungeon' hot, the bells ringing and the horns blaring......

???

**Shep....you keep the fire in the 'Dungeon' hot, the bells ringing and the horns blaring......???

I rang the heck out of a bell, but I didn't keep too warm! I did get some scalding, not hot, chocolate to get me warm for a minute. Was the East game closer than the score says?

Edited by Shep

I rang the heck out of a bell, but I didn't keep too warm! I did get some scalding, not hot, chocolate to get me warm for a minute. Was the East game closer than the score says?

NO!! 42-8...I left afer the homecoming festivities......kiddos said it was pitiful.

Will you be going to APSU for the game? We may want to hook up with ya'll.....

NO!! 42-8...I left afer the homecoming festivities......kiddos said it was pitiful.

Will you be going to APSU for the game? We may want to hook up with ya'll.....

Yep! You'll have to bum a ride w/ ARF 'cause I'll stay up here in Clarksvegas and go to the Peay after work.

Thanks for the compliments, i do the best i can!! I am just happy for this team, and i hope everyone on my team remembers who this season is dedicated too!! I love you Whoopie!!! If ur not close to the team u prolly dont understand that. Heritage has improved vastly, but even tho ppl dont want to believe it, Jo Byrns has also improved alot. HeritagePunter i didnt get to meet you but u seem like a great guy and great fan, keep supporting your Patriots and they will soon find alot of success. When does yalls new school start getting built??

Yeah if you played your sophomore year you got a chance to play me. I love this team I was student council president and most school spirit when my sr. year. I would do anything for that team. I love everyone who is involved in our program. Its so great to see them go from what we had to what they are now. I'm not sure about the new school yet. Last I had heard they were still debating about a lot of that stuff. Its going to be great to see it though. I remember Jo Byrns has always been great one year, and bad the next year. I think ya'll have finally put together a great chemistry and have good teams to come. I hope our rivalry can get bigger and soon I hope the games are going to be more competitive. I hated that we didnt even give ya'll a fight. I wish we could've helped prepare ya'll for tough playoff games, and ya'll could prepare us for close games in the next three weeks. Either way good luck to ya'll hope to see you in the playoffs.

Hats off to Jo Byrns last nite, yall spanked us up n down the field. You have a huge team. I didnt realize that you were all that freakin tall. We had a very bad night, and you forced some turnovers and made great plays. I'm still amazed by the catch Reeves made after he got hit. That wasn't a soft hit, and he still spun off n ran it in. Good luck to yall the rest of the way. Hopefully you'll get to meet FC or S. Pitt in the Boro n represent our region well. We need to win out the rest of the way to get in the playoffs, and it's not an easy schedule. We have Eagleville, NCS, & Forrest. If we don't step it up next week, it's more than likely over for us this year.

Hats off to Jo Byrns last nite, yall spanked us up n down the field. You have a huge team. I didnt realize that you were all that freakin tall. We had a very bad night, and you forced some turnovers and made great plays. I'm still amazed by the catch Reeves made after he got hit. That wasn't a soft hit, and he still spun off n ran it in. Good luck to yall the rest of the way. Hopefully you'll get to meet FC or S. Pitt in the Boro n represent our region well. We need to win out the rest of the way to get in the playoffs, and it's not an easy schedule. We have Eagleville, NCS, & Forrest. If we don't step it up next week, it's more than likely over for us this year.

Dont get your heads down just yet, Eagleville is falling apart and missing 2 of there best players, so i definately think u guys have a chance to beat them. You will easily beat NCS. Forrest is very well coached, but u guys can match up w/ them physically.

As for Kurts catch yes it was a great catch, he said the guy knocked the breath out of him, and he was huff n and puffin all the way to the endzone lol. It was a good pop by 16 but Kurt is a beast and it is extremely hard to knock him down.

You dont play do u? Just wondering cuz i dont remember seeing u.

Yeah if you played your sophomore year you got a chance to play me. I love this team I was student council president and most school spirit when my sr. year. I would do anything for that team. I love everyone who is involved in our program. Its so great to see them go from what we had to what they are now. I'm not sure about the new school yet. Last I had heard they were still debating about a lot of that stuff. Its going to be great to see it though. I remember Jo Byrns has always been great one year, and bad the next year. I think ya'll have finally put together a great chemistry and have good teams to come. I hope our rivalry can get bigger and soon I hope the games are going to be more competitive. I hated that we didnt even give ya'll a fight. I wish we could've helped prepare ya'll for tough playoff games, and ya'll could prepare us for close games in the next three weeks. Either way good luck to ya'll hope to see you in the playoffs.

I was an Outside Linebacker when we played u guys my sophomore year, but yeah i played. So u were the punter, wasnt there like a bad snap that like helped us win the game that year?

P.S. I am the Student Council President too lol. Just thought i would mention that cuz u mentioned it lol.

Edited by bigtuck4242

You dont play do u? Just wondering cuz i dont remember seeing u.

Nope, I'm just a diamond kid. I was in the stands like I said I would be. It took me 30 minutes to park n walk in but ya know, when half the county comes to watch you play, I guess that's how it is. I froze my butt off sittin there too. I'll be in the basketball game stands too just b/c of how intense our rivalry is, even if it's one-sided at times. Good luck to yall the rest of the way n I really hope yall beat Cascade. Is that a home game for yall?