Who wins between White-House Heritage and Jo Byrns

sports man

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White House-Heritage travels to Jo Byrns Friday night in what should be a good game. Any predictions? I think that White House-Heritage has the potential to give JBS some trouble, knowing the short history of these two, this entire week should be full of pumped up practices. As much as I hate to admit it, I think JBS will come out on top, but not by more than 14. I'm going to say Jo Byrns 35 Heritage 24.

Well, I post my topic before seeing this one, but like I said there, Heritage has the potential to give Jo Byrns some trouble. They want this one more than any other, i think, because not only is it a region game but this is also a county rivalry. I don't figure this will be a blowout or a shutout. i"m going to predict Jo Byrns comes out on top by no more than 14, if Heritage brings their A game.

There is no way that Heritage scores 24 on the JBS Defense.

They are playing as ONE right now. They are a solid football team.

No disrespect to Heritage at all; But Jo Byrns is dominating everyone. They are going to be AT HOME, in the Dungeon. I dont see Heritage coming away with 24......Maybe, just MAYBE, 7. Thats if they bring their absolute best "A" game. And Jo Byrns will score whatever they want. I see it being 33-7.

The 7, will come from JBS 2 team. I think, if anyone on JBS will give up any kind of score it might be the 2 team....even then, it will only be one score.

Good luck to Heritage!

Well, I post my topic before seeing this one, but like I said there, Heritage has the potential to give Jo Byrns some trouble. They want this one more than any other, i think, because not only is it a region game but this is also a county rivalry. I don't figure this will be a blowout or a shutout. i"m going to predict Jo Byrns comes out on top by no more than 14, if Heritage brings their A game.

:rolleyes: well i sure do not see it that way at all if WHHS score's 24 point's on JBHS i will very amazed at that hmmmm my score i predit is close to the one already taken but will say

JBHs 42

whhs 7 maybe another shutout

There is no way that Heritage scores 24 on the JBS Defense.

They are playing as ONE right now. They are a solid football team.

No disrespect to Heritage at all; But Jo Byrns is dominating everyone. They are going to be AT HOME, in the Dungeon. I dont see Heritage coming away with 24......Maybe, just MAYBE, 7. Thats if they bring their absolute best "A" game. And Jo Byrns will score whatever they want. I see it being 33-7.

The 7, will come from JBS 2 team. I think, if anyone on JBS will give up any kind of score it might be the 2 team....even then, it will only be one score.

Good luck to Heritage!

Agreed, I dont see Heritage scoring 24 points either, but I dont see us scoring 40. This biggest question mark, is can Jo Byrns win the battle in the trenches. Heritage is VERY good up front, and if Jo Byrns gets man handled then it will be a very close game. If the O and D lines can take care of business then we should win by a descent sized margin.

This game is one I look forward to attending or playing, depending on the sport. In this case, I'll be there in support of our team because it's not spring. Our rivalry with Jo Byrns hasn't exactly been what you would consider a typical rivalry. It hasn't been a back n forth thing where each team has won a few. Jo Byrns has taken care of business when it counted the most. I can honestly say that our guys will be fired up this week though. There's no doubt about it. Our whole school gets fired up for the entire week we play Jo Byrns, let alone game day. It's this way for basketball and baseball too. I remember 2 years ago when we came up there and we were warned before school let out that there had better not be any trouble. It's a great rivalry for both schools, but honestly, if we don't bring our best A game yet, we'll be another goose egg in Jo Byrns' points allowed column this year. I can't wait for the game on friday night. I'm not gonna pick a score or anything, but I will say this, I'll be on the Heritage side pulling for our guys.

I think that Jo Byrns will win this with ease.I have came and watched them 3 times(Eagleville,East,and Forrest)and everytime Coach Adkins seems to have the team ready to play.I don't know what he does during the week down there but whatever it is it always seems to work.The defense is the best I have ever seen and I have watched a lot of football.The offense is being run very smooth and the running game is out of this world and the passing good is very good to.The offense has came a long ways since the beginning of the season and the line has really stepped it up as well.Here is my prediction

Jo Byrns-31

White-House Heritage-0

P.S.-Good luck to both teams.I don't know whether I am coming to this game or to the Cascade Vs. Eagleville game :thumb: