Who wins between White-House Heritage and Jo Byrns

sports man

i don't believe any jbhs player has a "big head" but for a second lets pretend they do. one can analyze a "big head" as a negative aspect of the game or a positive aspect of the game. i see it as a positive aspect of the game. the "big head" equals confidence which leads to near perfect execution and a very large ego. large ego's initiate a swelling sense of pride and pride keeps a team from making mistakes because mistakes lead to shame which overshadows pride. and all of jbhs's "big heads" wouldn't want their pride to go down the drain now would they. DEVIL PRIDE BABY!!! courtesy of the jbhs "Big Head"

I like it!!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Jo Byrns will win this with ease.I have came and watched them 3 times(Eagleville,East,and Forrest)and everytime Coach Adkins seems to have the team ready to play.I don't know what he does during the week down there but whatever it is it always seems to work.The defense is the best I have ever seen and I have watched a lot of football.The offense is being run very smooth and the running game is out of this world and the passing good is very good to.The offense has came a long ways since the beginning of the season and the line has really stepped it up as well.Here is my prediction

Jo Byrns-31

White-House Heritage-0

i would go to the Cascade vs. Eagleville game. i think that will be a little more "sporting" don't you think 'sports man' :blink:

:blink:

i don't believe any jbhs player has a "big head" but for a second lets pretend they do. one can analyze a "big head" as a negative aspect of the game or a positive aspect of the game. i see it as a positive aspect of the game. the "big head" equals confidence which leads to near perfect execution and a very large ego. large ego's initiate a swelling sense of pride and pride keeps a team from making mistakes because mistakes lead to shame which overshadows pride. and all of jbhs's "big heads" wouldn't want their pride to go down the drain now would they. DEVIL PRIDE BABY!!! courtesy of the jbhs "Big Head"

:);):lol: : ;) enough said

I think if Heritage can eliminate the BIG PLAY they will be able to hold their own. I.E. they wont get beat by 35 points. Cascade had 260 total yards and 200 of that was in 4 plays. I'm not predicting anything spectacular. I'm just saying our defense will be able to hold our own, and our offense is averaging about 25 points per game. I'm pretty sure its not going to be a shutout. 2003 JBS 44 HER 0.

2004 JBS 21 HER 14 (Field position was the story of that game and considering the punter mishandled 2 snaps on punts, one being a safety the other giving the Devils the ball on the 15) 2005 JBS 41 HER 0. I know Jo Byrns didnt have a real good team in 2004, in fact they only had three wins, but they were playing some tough teams. Anyways, I'm just hoping history repeats itself and Heritage can give Jo Byrns a run for their money. My whole point could be completely rediculus considering the caliber of Jo Byrns this year. But hey whats wrong with Wishful thinking?

that is the most unitelligent thing ive ever heard said. "big heads" cause you to overlook a team... which in turn, causes you to screw around and lose. unless of course, you are a superstar, nationaly ranked football team. i dont think we have any of those in this region. for the most part, i think every team in this region is pretty fairly matched, with some exceptions. heritage is a good team, a tough team. i am a cascade fan, and former player. heritage has a very good team and can upset anybody. im pullin for byrns, because i want to see jo bryns and cascade compete for the region in week 10... good luck jo bryns.

that is the most unitelligent thing ive ever heard said. "big heads" cause you to overlook a team... which in turn, causes you to screw around and lose. unless of course, you are a superstar, nationaly ranked football team. i dont think we have any of those in this region. for the most part, i think every team in this region is pretty fairly matched, with some exceptions. heritage is a good team, a tough team. i am a cascade fan, and former player. heritage has a very good team and can upset anybody. im pullin for byrns, because i want to see jo bryns and cascade compete for the region in week 10... good luck jo bryns.

i was speaking hypothetically but i guess an incompetent wouldn't understand that but in a reply to your post you are wrong.... a "big head" doesn't cause you to overlook a team. it causes you to take them even more seriously than you would have before. you see having pride is like being addicted to some type of illicite drug you can't stand for it to be taken away from you and if it is taken away you will do ANYTHING to get it back so if they did have a "big head" they wouldn't be overlooking anyone. i don't think jbhs has a big head and i only know of one player that gets on here and posts and it doesn't effect his gameplay at all so i am completely fine with him posting. you're right WHH is a good team but i don't think that they have a chance to score more than one td against jbhs and jbhs has the athletes to score quite a bit plus even when the whole of the jbhs team is flat the defense doesn't seem to be phased by it. it is like they are immune to low moral and that is what makes jbhs a championship calibre team. i am a firm believer that defense wins championships. WHH won't have much success friday night and i think that the ellusive colton and orlando will find a way to sneak into that WHH endzone a couple of times. can't wait for you to blow cherrios out of your nose saturday morning when you see another "goose egg" for jbhs.

:ph34r:

i was speaking hypothetically but i guess an incompetent wouldn't understand that but in a reply to your post you are wrong.... a "big head" doesn't cause you to overlook a team. it causes you to take them even more seriously than you would have before. you see having pride is like being addicted to some type of illicite drug you can't stand for it to be taken away from you and if it is taken away you will do ANYTHING to get it back so if they did have a "big head" they wouldn't be overlooking anyone. i don't think jbhs has a big head and i only know of one player that gets on here and posts and it doesn't effect his gameplay at all so i am completely fine with him posting. you're right WHH is a good team but i don't think that they have a chance to score more than one td against jbhs and jbhs has the athletes to score quite a bit plus even when the whole of the jbhs team is flat the defense doesn't seem to be phased by it. it is like they are immune to low moral and that is what makes jbhs a championship calibre team. i am a firm believer that defense wins championships. WHH won't have much success friday night and i think that the ellusive colton and orlando will find a way to sneak into that WHH endzone a couple of times. can't wait for you to blow cherrios out of your nose saturday morning when you see another "goose egg" for jbhs.

first off, i think there is a difference between a big head and team pride, a big difference. and i wont blow my cheerios out of my nose saturday morning. remember, i said i was pulling for bryns, i want to see bryns and cascade compete for the region in week 10. jo byrns and cascade are fairly matched in stats this year. if you look at them, the stats are almost identical. if they do get a "goose egg" i will be that much happier. heritage has a great passing game, probally the best ive seen. ill say it one more time...good luck jo bryns

there player's''' have you lost your mind snoball ,,,, there might be one or two player's posting here but not hyping there team,,,,that's the fan's ;; parent's'' ect'''' and like posted before i do not see anyone scoreing 21 on this D :ph34r:

Exactly Big Log. :ph34r: I don't know if anyone can score 21 points on our 2nd team in the 4th qtr, cause thats the ONLY way that would happen against JB. Tuck and maybe 1 other player that I don't know are the only current players posting on here. As I've said before, south endzone where the grill is is where you'll find most of us. I'll be ringing the heck out of a couple bells. So if you want to meet us, that's where you'll find us. Back to the game...If JB keeps their head in the game w/ no penalties, this will get away from WHH soon. Too many weapons on O, the D is in "Machine Status" as stated before.

Logger, "sounds" like we have a similar problem w/ our trucks. Straight pipe on a DMAX doesn't quite make the same noise as the boys on the sideline. But we could smoke them out! :ph34r:

Edited by Shep