Who wins between White-House Heritage and Jo Byrns

sports man

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

joe burns loses in an upset 21-14, mark it down :thumb: their players spend to much time on internet hyping their own team, big heads = big upsets :D

there player's''' have you lost your mind snoball ,,,, there might be one or two player's posting here but not hyping there team,,,,that's the fan's ;; parent's'' ect'''' and like posted before i do not see anyone scoreing 21 on this D :)

Look no offence to WHH but after watching jb the only way to beat them is to play mistake free football and try to get their momentum down notice i said try I think they might even inspired some McEwen players to work together more I know last year cascade was good but done like Eagleville and wilted like a dying flower when they got down you have to keep the momentum and work together to win and jo byrns has that going for them right know JB 35 WHH 0 also i can't type and spell so i don't need reminded

GOOD ONE SNOBALL5278 !! Seems you have a point ! They got it coming to them, if they just keep on lookin down the tracks !! :lol:

sound like jbs got some haters, to bad the train moving so fast down the track too see what it is their running over. ;) keep up the great work show what u got every friday night one game at time. the rest are going down hill like a snowball headed for heck. :blink: i'm not a player either former player most the players do the talking on the field some do it on both.

Edited by reddevil36

sound like jbs got some haters, to bad the train moving so fast down the track too see what it is their running over. :lol: keep up the great work show what u got every friday night one game at time. the rest are going down hill like a snowball headed for heck. :blink: i'm not a player either former player most the players do the talking on the field some do it on both.

You have to forgive Fencehugger, he's from cascade and some people from there just can't seem to not run their mouths. . lol. JBS should take this one. WHH is improved but JBS didn't drop a bit from last year.

JBS 36

WHH 0

Edited by voiceofrockets

joe burns loses in an upset 21-14, mark it down :blink: their players spend to much time on internet hyping their own team, big heads = big upsets :lol:

i don't believe any jbhs player has a "big head" but for a second lets pretend they do. one can analyze a "big head" as a negative aspect of the game or a positive aspect of the game. i see it as a positive aspect of the game. the "big head" equals confidence which leads to near perfect execution and a very large ego. large ego's initiate a swelling sense of pride and pride keeps a team from making mistakes because mistakes lead to shame which overshadows pride. and all of jbhs's "big heads" wouldn't want their pride to go down the drain now would they. DEVIL PRIDE BABY!!! courtesy of the jbhs "Big Head"