Tennessee High vs. Sullivan East

athlete269

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't even going to be close. . .TN High is just going to run all over East. . .simple as that.

TN High wins by at least 28

We have never lost to East and never will as long as im alive so with that said................

THS-56

East-10

GOVIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well we won..but dude that was the uglist 21-2 win I have ever seen... 5 turnovers...10 flags. we do that against johnson county..we ain't winnin.

That stuff gotta get fixed like yesterday. :thumb:

Maybe they can work on that next week. They seem to lack the fire that was present in the early part of season. The next game won't have to have so much emotion hanging on it.

Well...I hope the Vikings get their act together before Johnson County. Coach Stubbs knows we have a one-dimensional team, that needs major work.

There is no way we can go into the playoffs playing like we are. We have got to step it up and play like the CHAMPIONS we are!

I do have to say (even though it was just 'east'), that I was proud of the team for pulling off a 19 point win after 2 very disappointing weeks at the stone castle.

Tradition lives on!!! GO VIKES!!!!! :thumb: