Tennessee High vs. Sullivan East

athlete269

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really think the Vikes will win THAT big over East? We have an emotionally drained team, who SHOULD have beaten the crap out of South. I'm sorry, that's just my opinion. And honestly, every South player isn't worth crap. The refs must be on the Sullivan South's payroll....

Anyways, I think the vikes will pull away with a win, but it will unfortunatly be closer than most think :ph34r: ...

I sence a bit of anger in that post.

Do you really think the Vikes will win THAT big over East? We have an emotionally drained team, who SHOULD have beaten the crap out of South. I'm sorry, that's just my opinion.

Anyways, I think the vikes will pull away with a win, but it will unfortunatly be closer than most think :lol: ...

Tennessee is head and shoulders above East talent and coaching wise, but East will be fired up. I know it will be hard, but Tennessee needs to come out fired up as well. No viking wants to be part of the first team to lose to Sullivan East.

I think one of the reasons why the players may have been drained was due to the reception they got as they came back on the field for the second half. Did you hear it? Exactly. There wasn't one.

The refs, in my opinion, were very lenient throughout the game for both teams. The physical altercation and two sideline warnings went without punishment.

Edited by THSVikings2004

I think Tennessee High takes out two weeks of frustration on Sullivan East. East has a pretty good ball club but no where near as good as they were a year or two ago. I bet the first teamers will stay in until it gets ugly. East may surprise me and I ain't trying to start nothing with them but the Vikings are probably a little frustrated and ready to kick some tail.