hampton AT COSBY who wins

Bulldogs#1

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we have a date with Hampton come week ten. None of the Cloudland boys are intimidated by Hampton. They have a decent team this year and I don't hold that against them, but I think it is time for a new champion to emerge and represent this region. I hope Cosby can do it. Get'm Eagles!

No you don't want a new champion to emerge, who are you trying to kid? You know it won't be Cloudland and you don't want it to be us. That's ok though, we know how you are and what you're about. I have no ill will against Cloudland. I wish them the best, and if we can't win, I would pull for them. Best of luck to Cloudland. Go get em landers, and to my beloved dogs, dominate!!

No you don't want a new champion to emerge, who are you trying to kid? You know it won't be Cloudland and you don't want it to be us. That's ok though, we know how you are and what you're about. I have no ill will against Cloudland. I wish them the best, and if we can't win, I would pull for them. Best of luck to Cloudland. Go get em landers, and to my beloved dogs, dominate!!

If I wasn't going to be at the Morristown West/Daniel Boone game, this is the one I'd be at. This oughtta be a slobberknocker. Good luck, Eagles! :lol:

substance abuse? sports enhancing drugs? growth hormon? will the hampton cosby game really be played on equal terms?

Hard work, running hills, lifting weights untill midnight, running 40's, working, going to school, fighting injury, 2 a days and listen to bull crap like this.

Edited by hamptonbigdogs

Hard work, running hills, lifting weights untill midnight, running 40's, working, going to school, fighting injury, 2 a days and listen to bull crap like this.

Don't let that trash talk get ya down bigdog...show em tonight how hard you all have worked. besides, I bet if they were to win..NOT...they would say it was due to skill.... but if the dogs win it's due to something they put in the school lunch.

WE'LL BE THERE WITH LOT'S OF DOG FANS TONIGHT CHEERING YOU ALL TO A SWEET VICTORY!!

GO DOGS :blink::D