DB Indians Host Sevier Co.

ArtVandalay

Agree 100%!

The only problem is that there are just not that many SCHS fans that frequent CoachT outside of myself and occasionaly 5743, who I don't even believe is a SCHS fan but is very knowledgeable of the program none-the-less (maybe he will show up later and stir the pot some <_< ).

My biggest gripe with DB stems from the fact that they have a college size home section complete with concrete stands while the vistors get aluminum bleachers that seat about 100. What gives? Take a que from SCHS and get some nice BIG concrete bleachers to accomodate some fanny's comfortably who are more than a little weary after a long two hour drive. Hey, were fans not sardines! I feel like I am traveling to Karns or JC whenever I see that tiny visitors section. :thumb:

How is the DB injury situation going into the game? I read a couple of weeks ago that one of your LB's suffered a concussion and was held out of the THS game. Also your starting center suffered some sort of leg injury I believe? Anyone else of note?

As I pointed out previously our main injury is to Shawn Hodge who splits time with Thomas at TB. He is just now working his way into the line up some after his high ankle sprain but he can't really "shake & bake" like before. I also forgot to mention that Corey Watson got his bell rung in the second quarter making a tackle and the coaching staff held him out the second half as a precautionary measure. He appeared alert and even rentered the game once to field a punt though so I am assuming he is alright.

As a side note, I sat a couple of rows in front of Coach Clark and his staff at the Campbell County game Friday night. He was rather easy to pick out of the crowd since he was drooling uncontrollably and had to be fitted for a bib after witnessing our yawn inspiring effort.

I really don't understand what you are whining about. are you really gonna come to kingsport and watch sc get killed? im sure there are plenty of other things you can spend your time doing.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't understand what you are whining about. are you really gonna come to kingsport and watch sc get killed? im sure there are plenty of other things you can spend your time doing.

just like they killed them last year in a monsterous 10-7 victory huh, when seviercounty should have won if not for two droped interceptions for touchdowns

just like they killed them last year in a monsterous 10-7 victory huh, when seviercounty should have won if not for two droped interceptions for touchdowns

SC won't get killed but this year's team, on a scale of 1-10 is a 9. last year's was a 3. if the offense was a little better they'd be a 10. I suspect DB will win by 14.

Boob, get out on the links and work on that shot, you could be in Murfreesboro right now if you'd get off the computer and put some more time in. As for LT, i heard 2 weeks at the least, all i know is that that will make pappas or cody or who ever is in on full back a little more tired. LT will be surely missed in this Indian depth chart.

alright lets not start saying db is going to the state championship just yet... lets take that district championship first... then lets take it one playoff game at a time... we have been let down too many times in the past to be saying that this early in the season...

alright lets not start saying db is going to the state championship just yet... lets take that district championship first... then lets take it one playoff game at a time... we have been let down too many times in the past to be saying that this early in the season...

Amen, brother!

PS - Reno missed you at the campout!

Well he may have dropped a INT that would have gone for six and yes you won. I guess we will see what happens on Friday. Your team is ranked #1 in the state and you are the favorite but come Friday watch out for Mr Watson and the Smokey Bears. Corey Watson will be the best player on ths field. He is a senior and knows this is the most impotant game of his life so far. Big time players step up in big time games. Go Bears. Defeat the " All Mighty DB" and keep on playing hard.

It was a Bad Weather Game last year. It was cold, raining non stop (poured at times) and there wasn't 1,000 in the entire Stadium. I was drenched and freezing by the time the game ended, so was everybody else.

DB had what 70 yds total offense. Bo Burton was knocked out of the game by the hard hitting Smokey Bears and Sam McCord, with severe shoulder injury, came in for the Indians. He took hit after hit, sometimes dragging his shoulder behind him in obvious pain. Sam had to go out a play or 2 but he always went back in. I was proud of Sam McCord and always will be, he is an INDIAN.

That was a game that Sevier County could have and maybe should have won, but Graham Clark's team found a way to get out of town with the W.

This won't be an easy game, anybody that thinks it will may be surprised.

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

BEWARE!

Sevier County is looking for a break out game. Their coaching staff is one of a few in the state that can stand toe to toe with DB's. So you can forget about that advantage in this one. They have a few guys that can flat out fly, and I don't think DB has anybody that can match their speed. Sevier Co. has been a big play team this year, something that DB has had trouble with in most games played so far. If Sevier Co. cuts out their mistakes and DB doesn't bring their A game then the Smokie Bears could win this one with ease. I hope DB comes back down to earth because this ain't no weak upper east tn. 4a team their playing Friday night. DB will have to bring their A game to win this one and it will be close. (Both the game and the score) .....for all you tennessee high fans :thumb: