DB Indians Host Sevier Co.

ArtVandalay

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People on here act as if these turnovers are gifts they fall out of the sky to which ever team needs them. Turnovers are all part of the game, and the one of the most fundemental parts of the game at that. Caused might not worrying about another part of the game such as a great LB corp comming at you at anytime. So although DB has had help with the turnovers...it takes talent to actually recover a fumble or get an INT, and then to turn around and capatilize on top of it....stop whineing and learn to hold on to the dang football!!

Roll Tribe Roll

:thumb:

SPECIAL TEAMS

One thing.. DB's punter, his name escapes me, is slow from the reciept of the snap to getting it to his foot... he punts fine, sometimes very good... and we have not had a punt blocked this season. There is a first time for everything and I would not be shocked to see a blocked punt by the Smokey Bears. If I had to point to 1 area for improvement, it would be the Punt Team.

Thankfully, the Indians have had little worries so far with Punting.

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Fart,

You better stay off Thomas Odom-inator. This kid is a great punter.

No. Odom is not a great punter... good, not great. He is a little slow at taking the snap and getting the punt off.

DB wins this game and I think it will be low scoring at least for the 1st half. Nobody is scoring 2 TD's on the Indians Defense.

DOBYNS BENNETT 28

SEVIER CO 07

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

I'm going with DB by 312 and even the band will get to play

Wow, 312 points huh? Sounds like an educated person came up with this quote. I'm sure that your parents are very proud of you since you are not only a football genius but probably a Rhodes scholar as well. Best of luck to you at Oxford.

For those that are unfamiliar with the scholarship:

Rhodes scholar (noun)

A student who holds a scholarship established by the will of Cecil J. Rhodes that permits attendance at Oxford University for a period of two or three years.

Edited by rich mama

I'm going with DB by 312 and even the band will get to play

I can't say I can blame you there 209. This should definitely be a win for db. As long as they don't make any stupid mistakes I am picking DB by 20.

Wow, 312 points huh? Sounds like an educated person came up with this quote. I'm sure that your parents are very proud of you since you are not only a football genius but probably a Rhodes scholar as well. Best of luck to you at Oxford.

For those that are unfamiliar with the scholarship:

Rhodes scholar (noun)

A student who holds a scholarship established by the will of Cecil J. Rhodes that permits attendance at Oxford University for a period of two or three years.

Did 209 have to help you with that defintiion girl?