DB Indians Host Sevier Co.

ArtVandalay

I am ready for an upset with D-B. I am sick of hearing D-B this and D-B that. Honestly, I wasn't very impressed with them and if they ever come across a team as good as THS that can hold onto the ball better in the 2nd half, they WILL be beat.

I hope Sevier Co. comes home with a win. It's time to upset D-B!

How can people say they aren't impressed? Good teams take advantage of others misfortunes. Period. I hate that D-B spanked South. However, even after all the turnovers they still had to score and they did. D-B is an excellent team that is solid at all positions are coached extremely well and they are playing together as a team. I personally believe that if they stay focused and a major injury bug doesn't hit them they will bring home a gold ball. They are that impressive. Good luck Indians!

Edited by 83SouthRebel

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am ready for an upset with D-B. I am sick of hearing D-B this and D-B that. Honestly, I wasn't very impressed with them and if they ever come across a team as good as THS that can hold onto the ball better in the 2nd half, they WILL be beat.

I hope Sevier Co. comes home with a win. It's time to upset D-B!

Your pathetic, find one statistical reason why DB was not dominant over TN High.They handed South theyre butt in front of the biggest crowd ever, and south beat TN High. This reminds be of an old math formula, if a=b, and b=c, than a=c. You just substitute the "=" for a win. Ive been taught by excellent math teachers at Dobyns-Bennett that that is called the transitive property. So quit whining, and figure out how to get out of this 2 game losing streak the vikings have fallen into.

Wow wow wow. Them Vikings are still upset huh? 76-7 over 2 years is still not enough to convince them that DB is out of their league...

86-7 not 76-7 :lol:

Athlete I was very impressed with DB. I was, however, expecting more out of their running game, but I know it's there.

DB wins this one. Hopefully they can handle the Owls down the road.

Your pathetic, find one statistical reason why DB was not dominant over TN High.They handed South theyre butt in front of the biggest crowd ever, and south beat TN High. This reminds be of an old math formula, if a=b, and b=c, than a=c. You just substitute the "=" for a win. Ive been taught by excellent math teachers at Dobyns-Bennett that that is called the transitive property. So quit whining, and figure out how to get out of this 2 game losing streak the vikings have fallen into.

Get Tennessee to play a team they've never lost to. :lol:

Game might be closer than some people are thinking! :lol:

Is that the most overused phrase week to week or what? I think we heard that against South, THS, Jeff County. It may be true...

I have alot of respect for the bears...it seems they give DB the biggest conference challenge year-to-year. I don't know enough about them to say they can win, lose, or keep it close or get blown out. I do know DB has alot of weapons if they are clicking.

Is that the most overused phrase week to week or what? I think we heard that against South, THS, Jeff County. It may be true...

I have alot of respect for the bears...it seems they give DB the biggest conference challenge year-to-year. I don't know enough about them to say they can win, lose, or keep it close or get blown out. I do know DB has alot of weapons if they are clicking.

Just remember the last time BigReno predicted a close game was last year in Dollytown. Granted, it was pouring, but DB better not overlook the Bears cuz I don't want to drive to K-town for week 2. :ph34r:

D-B has the best defense in the state of Tennessee. That's a fact. And from what I have gathered Sevier County doesn't have the kind of run or pass O to put up the kind of points to compete with D-B's high powered offense. D-B's D-line is the most underestimated in the state. The ends have great speed and technique and the nose-men make any center shake in their cleats. They are always over looked to the linebacker crew.

DB - 35

SC- 10

Roll Tribe Roll