• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This can be on Offense or Defense.

Base on this years Track State championship results found on TSSAA:

The fastest 100 meter went to:

1. 2006 Evangelical Christian School Division II Stephen Fly 10.97 Murfreesboro

2. 2006 Alcoa High School AA Chris Shiverdecker 11.00 Alcoa

So........I'd say with Shiverdecker being the second faster in the state, would make him the fastest player in 2A :thumb:

You Goodpasture fans remember him?? 2005 Championship MVP! :D

Ok as much as East Robertson doesn't like Goodpasture, i have to give them some credit...they have 4-6 runningbacks/wingbacks/fullbacks that can just flat out fly....Shantz Medely, Reece Lovell, Tracy Mayes, Benjamin Cunningham, Dwayne Harris, and i think i'm missing #9 but he can fly to...he got the ball against us and i swear he ran those 35 yards in 3 seconds, he can flat out fly, all of Goodpasture's backs can roll and even there pulling guards and tackles can run...watch out Alcoa they are coming for yall! Represent 5-2A Goodpasture, GOOD LUCK TO YALL!

He may not be the fastest but Tez Hembree from Smith County has been timed at 4.4 at a couple of different camps, nike included. He can fly. :thumb:

Tez isn't all that fast...afterall...it did take him eleven seconds to catch a kick-off, drop it...kick it...pick it up...and run 85 yards for a touchdown...

Had to get Hoban after him in the backyard after that!

Ok as much as East Robertson doesn't like Goodpasture, i have to give them some credit...they have 4-6 runningbacks/wingbacks/fullbacks that can just flat out fly....Shantz Medely, Reece Lovell, Tracy Mayes, Benjamin Cunningham, Dwayne Harris, and i think i'm missing #9 but he can fly to...he got the ball against us and i swear he ran those 35 yards in 3 seconds, he can flat out fly, all of Goodpasture's backs can roll and even there pulling guards and tackles can run...watch out Alcoa they are coming for yall! Represent 5-2A Goodpasture, GOOD LUCK TO YALL!

I'm sure #9 is Michael Rogan