Forrest vs Clarksville Academy

not to be smart but frederick is not a stronger runner i give it to him he can run but on his big run his lead blocker was me and i only ran the 6 times thats not a lot of carries

I just meant that if the defense is keying on Dominique, and Jo Byrns certainly was, mix it up more, give it to the others. Whitley and Fredericks may not run as well as Dominique, but they both can run the ball. Hey, I'm there to support you guys no matter what. I just enjoy winning.

Edited by LovethoseRockets

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It takes hard work and sometimes it doesn't get all the way back in shape. Right now there is a place on on about the 50 in front of the home sideline that is a different color where something sat, square shaped. I'll be glad when the new field is finished and we don't have to deal with all the tractor pull traffic on the field.

It takes hard work and sometimes it doesn't get all the way back in shape. Right now there is a place on on about the 50 in front of the home sideline that is a different color where something sat, square shaped. I'll be glad when the new field is finished and we don't have to deal with all the tractor pull traffic on the field.

I wish they could quit using the baseball field for the pits. We have been lucky the last few years that it hasn't rained and sank a couple of those semis

I just meant that if the defense is keying on Dominique, and Jo Byrns certainly was, mix it up more, give it to the others. Whitley and Fredericks may not run as well as Dominique, but they both can run the ball. Hey, I'm there to support you guys no matter what. I just enjoy winning.

Pretty typical for Forrest. In the East Robertson game they started out using Whitley. He marched right down the field. After that we didn't see him until late in the fourth quarter. I thought he was hurt or something.

This game could be a very good game IF CA's Offense and Defense come ready to fight and battle for 48 minutes. If they don't it could be a long ride home.

A little off topic redevilfever but if I think I'm talking to the right person. Daniel Dayton of Halls had a big write up in the shopper after two break out games and gave a lot of credit to you on convincing him to play football again.Didn't know if you heard anything or not. It was back a couple of weeks ago. Good luck in your program. :(

A little off topic redevilfever but if I think I'm talking to the right person. Daniel Dayton of Halls had a big write up in the shopper after two break out games and gave a lot of credit to you on convincing him to play football again.Didn't know if you heard anything or not. It was back a couple of weeks ago. Good luck in your program. :(

And who do you think I am. If you guess correct then I will tell you right here that you are correct.

I was jumping the gun maybe but I thought you may have been a ex-coach at Halls. But if you do know Coach Shep. I thought he would like to know.

Well if you assumed I was an ex-coach you would be wrong. I have never coached at Halls nor did I go to school at Halls. However I do know Coach Shephard and if I can remember (getting old so I don't remember so well these days) I will tell Coach what you said the next time I talk to him.

not to be smart but frederick is not a stronger runner i give it to him he can run but on his big run his lead blocker was me and i only ran the 6 times thats not a lot of carries

I sure wish shot would get to carry the ball more! Maybe we would find out what kind of running back he really is. Shot has a great deal of HEART and Desire!! He needs a chance to show what he can do!

I sure wish shot would get to carry the ball more! Maybe we would find out what kind of running back he really is. Shot has a great deal of HEART and Desire!! He needs a chance to show what he can do!

shot is injured right now so that kinda limits his playing abilities