Big 9 confrence

32-34combo

I may be wrong…but it seems to me like you are just trying to find another way to somehow discredit Omar’s accomplishments. You should turn your efforts into trying to somehow shame Morgan into giving Justin Sylvester a bigger piece of the pie on that team, or DB will be in the rat race with the rest of us…chasing the HILL!!! :D

Again, he is playing behind two all-conference guards, who are seniors.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Boone fan I will have to say that it is going to be a very long year! Apparently they are building the team around the Central transfer who is not impressed anyone yet (Shoots everytime he gets his hands on the ball). Coach Arnold is targeting a few key players and everytime they make one mistake he jerks them out of the game - Central boy - he claps and says thats ok! The Boone faithful are starting to get a little restless and it has just been 2 games into the preseason. Hopefully the one good thing about not winning 1 game this year will be that we might get a new coach! The team has a good core of Juniors but right now is the worst they have played since they have been at Boone.

I will have to agree with you... it is going to be a long year for Boone this year if they dont turn things around. I dont think they are trying to build the team around the click kid (central transfer). That is Moncier's team. He is the only floor leader. He has been leading scorer both games in johnson county. Click and Lewis was both in double figures both nights also. I think Boone needs a point guard that can control the team and a big man that averages more than 4 points a game. The cant make it with just Moncier, Lewis and Click playing every night. Unless all three can score 20 a game.

I may be wrong…but it seems to me like you are just trying to find another way to somehow discredit Omar’s accomplishments. You should turn your efforts into trying to somehow shame Morgan into giving Justin Sylvester a bigger piece of the pie on that team, or DB will be in the rat race with the rest of us…chasing the HILL!!! :unsure:

I am not trying to discredit Omar's accomplishments in any way. However, when OMAR aka Heatplaya calls a press conference to "announce" his college choice and where he will be going, that is a bit much and just asking for attention considering he wasn't recruited by Georgetown in the first place. He basically recruited them and they decided to take him but told him his scholarship may not be available the first year.

Personally, I have never had a conversation with Omar. All I know is what I hear aobut him and things I see and posts he makes on here as Heatplaya always bragging on himself. He is a talented player that could play mid major basketball, something most kids in this area can not say. However, the whole press conference thing was a little much. Besides, nobody even cares.

Finally, Justin Sylvester will get his piece, but he may have to wait. As someone said, he is playing behind 3 senior guards on this team, 2 of them who are 3-year starters and all conference players. This year's team is a deep team and should finish 1st in the conference.

TRIBE ALL DA WAY!!!

I am not trying to discredit Omar's accomplishments in any way. However, when OMAR aka Heatplaya calls a press conference to "announce" his college choice and where he will be going, that is a bit much and just asking for attention considering he wasn't recruited by Georgetown in the first place. He basically recruited them and they decided to take him but told him his scholarship may not be available the first year.

Personally, I have never had a conversation with Omar. All I know is what I hear aobut him and things I see and posts he makes on here as Heatplaya always bragging on himself. He is a talented player that could play mid major basketball, something most kids in this area can not say. However, the whole press conference thing was a little much. Besides, nobody even cares.

Finally, Justin Sylvester will get his piece, but he may have to wait. As someone said, he is playing behind 3 senior guards on this team, 2 of them who are 3-year starters and all conference players. This year's team is a deep team and should finish 1st in the conference.

TRIBE ALL DA WAY!!!

Not taking away from you,but i don't think heatplaya is Omar. I have seen a summer league team that funnels into Science Hill that is called the Heat, and on that team there was a boy who looked like he could be related to Omar. If Omar has a little brother or close relative thats prolly ur best bet to who it is. Either way,Omar's accomplishment is pretty awesome. Not everyday a guy from this area goes to a team thats ranked in the top 10 nationally.

And Sylvester is awesome, I agree he should start,and with Sensabaugh being out he will have the chance to do that, when Sensabaugh gets back he'll be the 6th man,and prolly the most effective 6th man in the conference.

Best of luck to all teams :unsure:

I guess that the easiest way to sum it up is his cockiness. It may have just been in the games that I have seen him play, but he seems to be real cocky when on the court or football field. I watched him when DB played south. The way he was taunting the crowd on south's side line did not show much class. I was just commenting and saying that he is a good athlete, but in my opinion it gets blurred by those actions. If I am wrong please correct me.

I know Josef well. I love watching him play football and basketball. He plays with intensity and passion. Others see it as arrogance b/c of the intensity that he plays with. I see a kid who is milking his high school athletic experience for what it is worth. Any high school program in the area would love to have someone like Josef Throp on thier team. They would be better because of it.

I know Josef well. I love watching him play football and basketball. He plays with intensity and passion. Others see it as arrogance b/c of the intensity that he plays with. I see a kid who is milking his high school athletic experience for what it is worth. Any high school program in the area would love to have someone like Josef Throp on thier team. They would be better because of it.

I would agree with the intensity and passion part. I just didn't like him taunting the fans. I know that DB is considered to be a classy program and I don't think that Coach Clark or Coach Morgan promotes that.

I would agree with the intensity and passion part. I just didn't like him taunting the fans. I know that DB is considered to be a classy program and I don't think that Coach Clark or Coach Morgan promotes that.

I don't much like to see the fans taunting him. Fans from Sullivan South, Central, Tennessee High etc. are said to have class. I don't think the principals or coaches promote that. But then again it does seem to always improve his game, so if they keep it up I guess it is ok. Maybe this year Throp will have T-shirts printed up like the South fans did. That would be cool. :thumb:

Not taking away from you,but i don't think heatplaya is Omar. I have seen a summer league team that funnels into Science Hill that is called the Heat, and on that team there was a boy who looked like he could be related to Omar. If Omar has a little brother or close relative thats prolly ur best bet to who it is. Either way,Omar's accomplishment is pretty awesome. Not everyday a guy from this area goes to a team thats ranked in the top 10 nationally.

And Sylvester is awesome, I agree he should start,and with Sensabaugh being out he will have the chance to do that, when Sensabaugh gets back he'll be the 6th man,and prolly the most effective 6th man in the conference.

Best of luck to all teams :thumb:

Exactly what he wants you to think...