Mallory Scott- Summertown Grad- Killed in car wreck

CoachT

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mallory was a fantastic young lady and a tremendous athlete in both basketball and her first love, softball.

Mallory's boyfriend, Calvin Zemer, remains in critical condition in Vanderbilt Hospital.

Please keep Mallory's and Calvin's families and friends in your hearts and prayers during this horrible time.

Edited by EagleClaw

Please keep the prayers coming. The entire community of Summertown is devasted by this loss. Mal was an inspiration to everyone who ever met her. She took many of the younger girls under her wing to help them improve in everything they did. I dont think her or her family realized how many of the younger kids looked up to her. She was a hero to so many.

My son is in the middle school and i know that he knew Mallory but was unaware of how much he was affected by her death until last night. I went into his room to tuck him in bed and he had the year book open looking at one of Mal's pictures (the one toward the front of the book at a pep rally, she was wearing a blonde wig and was smiling and laughing). He had tears streaming down his face. We stayed up until late last night talking about Mallory. He told me about a dance that the school had last year and how Mallory came up to him and asked him to dance. He bragged for weeks about getting to dance with her.

We all will miss you Mal.

George, Kim, Will & Luke, I know there are no words that can ease your pain but we want you to know that she will be remembered forever.

Edited by cutie313