Collinwood vs Huntland

"earn respect" MP has owned CW for three years and CW still doesnt respect MP. Huntland, talk all you want to these guys. They (CW) got hammered by MP and are still spouting off excuses. Good luck Huntland.

You got that wrong there buddy. I respect Mp more than any team in the region. But respecting you doesn't mean I have to like you. But I do love talkin smack to yall though its not like runnin my mouth to everone else, yall actully talk back. :thumb:

And hammered is what the Boro done to huntland. I wouldn't call a 6 point win with your oppents inside the 15 yd line with a shot to win a hammering. :lol:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got that wrong there buddy. I respect Mp more than any team in the region. But respecting you doesn't mean I have to like you. But I do love talkin smack to yall though its not like runnin my mouth to everone else, yall actully talk back. :angry:

And hammered is what the Boro done to huntland. I wouldn't call a 6 point win with your oppents inside the 15 yd line with a shot to win a hammering. :angry:

No, hammering is what #88 mTp did to CW's QB inside that 15 yard line :angry:

Huntland never beat yourself before the game no matter how your season is going. Play hard and hit harder! CW is #2 in the region and not unbeatable we

proved that, getting them to accept it?...Well thats another thread. :o

Good luck to both teams and play safe ;)

Shoooo Flies , I mean MP faithful. ;) Im sure glad to see how cocky the MP people are after last Friday night. You all must have been really worried about that CW team the Tigers "hammered", but hey you won, so I guess you can all run your mouths "now". Except for MPTiger and MPHSTIGERS87, theyve been in the gab all along, so their comments are worthy. All you others are "FAIR WEATHERED FANS". Way to support :thumb: .

Thats about all I have to say about MP/CW, until next time. Hopefully the play-offs. Provided Marco doesnt get hurt. :lol:

Hammering? That wasnt even a hit he just kinda fell on him. If you wanna see a hit ask you mom how i hammered her last night!!! :thumb:

Whooooaaahhhh...................thats just terrible. :P

Shoooo Flies , I mean MP faithful. :thumb: Im sure glad to see how cocky the MP people are after last Friday night. You all must have been really worried about that CW team the Tigers "hammered", but hey you won, so I guess you can all run your mouths "now". Except for MPTiger and MPHSTIGERS87, theyve been in the gab all along, so their comments are worthy. All you others are "FAIR WEATHERED FANS". Way to support :lol: .

Now, Greenman, I'm definitely not a fair weather fan. Posting on Coach T profusely doesn't make you more of a fan than those of us who mainly enjoy just reading the posts. I have been posting (however infrequently) on here since my son was in middle school. I don't post as much as others but being a girl I obviously don't know as much! :lol: My posts may not be worthy but they are never cocky! :D

Shoooo Flies , I mean MP faithful. :lol: Im sure glad to see how cocky the MP people are after last Friday night. You all must have been really worried about that CW team the Tigers "hammered", but hey you won, so I guess you can all run your mouths "now". Except for MPTiger and MPHSTIGERS87, theyve been in the gab all along, so their comments are worthy. All you others are "FAIR WEATHERED FANS". Way to support :thumb: .

Thats about all I have to say about MP/CW, until next time. Hopefully the play-offs. Provided Marco doesnt get hurt. :huh:

Whooooaaahhhh...................thats just terrible. :o

The Hammering thing about the mom, I didn't write that, and dont no how it got on, sum one must have been on my computer while i wsnt in my room.

It was pretty good though. :lol:

Edited by Tha_King

Now, Greenman, I'm definitely not a fair weather fan.

Sorry, you are definately not fair weathered. I always dig your post. :thumb:

I don't post as much as others but being a girl I obviously don't know as much! ;)

You know more than most. You and FBgirl always chime in and its usually a good point.

A little cockiness wouldnt hurt, you could definately get some pointers from wholder, bigred1, myself, ThaKing, mphstigersfan and sssssss. :lol:

Edited by GreenMan