Collinwood vs Huntland

O SNAP i know this one pick me pick me!!!!!!!!!! COLLINWOOD FANS.....(SSSSSSS)

nope , just sounds like somebody trying to skirt around the fact that the guys they have to count on next year got blasted by 30 points

Good luck to Collinwood in the JV playoffs. ;)

I hope you win it all. :thumb:

hurts to get blown out dosent it

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea we lost. ;) We had to, so yall could have a little pride left. :thumb: But we just didn't have enough time or we just needed to score a little more. But just think, tonights game wont go down in the books as a lost or keep us from being reg. CHAMPS not chumps. ;) but yall still have a little pride. :o

After 3 years of their varsity losing to us they are so hungry for a win against us

Cw fans will even brag on the JV game and broadcast it any where they can.

Knowing their JV is sophmores and juniors against our freshman :thumb:

One last time our mTp sophmores and juniors beat yalls CW juniors and seniors.

After 3 years of their varsity losing to us they are so hungry for a win against us

Knowing their JV is sophmores and juniors against our freshman :thumb:

heres another mt pleasant fan still trying to convince himself that they really did win the game........im starting to get like them..i dont think it happened either...so lets just go with this collinwood 55 mt pleasant 3...thats more like it...thats what the score should have been anyhow.......works for me and besides, mt pleasant dosent think they won anyway after that whuppin they took

Knowing their JV is sophmores and juniors against our freshman :lol:

Kind of like the MP fans bragging about beating the Giles Co jv, after Giles Co smoked the Tigers. Hey, at least we were competitive in the "Whoopin" MP put on our varsity. :D

We have a jv team and a freshman team. The freshman team plays Central, Al. tonight at Central.

P.S. At least youve got that varsity win to fall back on.

Actually the offense was put in 1998. The offense was and still is the best for Huntland.

Huntland is predictable, they run the same plays over and over. The offense is a joke, they need to stick to the power eye. They have run the wing for many years but still are poor at it. That has to be the coaching. 1st and 10, run; 2nd and 12, run; 3rd and 15, run; 4th and 15, punt. Or, if they are successful running, they will start passing and blow things up. Everyone know what happens when huntland tries to throw the ball. They need a big change in their program!

Huntland is predictable, they run the same plays over and over. The offense is a joke, they need to stick to the power eye. They have run the wing for many years but still are poor at it. That has to be the coaching. 1st and 10, run; 2nd and 12, run; 3rd and 15, run; 4th and 15, punt. Or, if they are successful running, they will start passing and blow things up. Everyone know what happens when huntland tries to throw the ball. They need a big change in their program!

It was obvious to me that Huntland just uses to wrong players to run the ball. They always have a tall, lumbering kid with a neckroll that they insist on giving the ball to 25 times a game. That works great in Jr. High. Speed and ellusiveness reign supreme in High School.

#14 should have gotten the ball 25 times against MP and CW.