Collinwood vs Huntland

This game is goin to be a lot closer than wat people think if huntland brings their A game. Ive seen Collinwood play and they are so predictible on what they r goin to do. Huntlands defense isnt the best but if they pick up their collinwoods scheme and make open-field tackles it will b a close game. Good luck to both squads!!!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is goin to be a lot closer than wat people think if huntland brings their A game. Ive seen Collinwood play and they are so predictible on what they r goin to do. Huntlands defense isnt the best but if they pick up their collinwoods scheme and make open-field tackles it will b a close game. Good luck to both squads!!!!

In the words of Spongebob "Well, good luck with that".

Huntland is by far the most predictable team we play. Mainly because they have ran the same offense since the 70's. Maybe thats why we look predictable to you. we are running a wing.

Huntland brings A game.........Trojans by 30

HHS doesnt bring it................Trojans by 50

:thumb:

In the words of Spongebob "Well, good luck with that".

Huntland is by far the most predictable team we play. Mainly because they have ran the same offense since the 70's. Maybe thats why we look predictable to you. we are running a wing.

Huntland brings A game.........Trojans by 30

HHS doesnt bring it................Trojans by 50

:lol:

Actually the offense was put in 1998. The offense was and still is the best for Huntland.

Just wanted to send a shout out to coach Statom and say "Thank You" for putting

the JV game back on between yall and mTp. A lot of younger players work hard

during practice to get to play. So Thanks :thumb:

He only did it because you said we were sore losers. :lol:

Will Marco be playing?