Collinwood vs Huntland

very short memory you have there then. Over the years (not just when u had j. ward) Mt. Pleasant has beaten Collinwood handily many times. You guys only seem to remember those 3 region championships Ward won for you. There was football before then and after. I'd venture to say that MP leads the overall series between the two teams.

Is it possible to find out cause i really would like to know?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"only 174 yards rushing in the second half" I guess if you call that improvement, more power to you.......why i think about it...the only game i can ever remember collinwood Not rolling up a ton of yardage against mt pleasant was the 56 0 blowout in back in 04.......every time before and since then the wood moved with ease against mt pleasants defense or rather lack thereof

I wonder what the excuse were when they lost that year? We should have won? We could have one? We put up more yards? One man show, even though J Webster had one heck of a game. Double teaming him could not even stop him.

MP gets the "W's" other tem has the "L's"

I wonder what the excuse were when they lost that year? We should have won? We could have one? We put up more yards? One man show, even though J Webster had one heck of a game. Double teaming him could not even stop him.

MP gets the "W's" other tem has the "L's"

Jamarcus webster went to high school for four years...he had one win against collinwood....whats the big deal?

Please for the sake of Pete, someone start a new thread. I thought this was a Collinwood vs Huntland thread, not Cw vs MP.

I hope that the two meet again in playoffs, then maybe you two can settle your differences.

But for right now, please put a sock in it.

I am sure that I'm not the only one who is sick of the banter.