Collinwood vs Huntland

Man yall Huntland People Need to start talkin some smack. It makes the wait till the game alot better. :thumb:

Its hard to talk smack when you play the way we did last week. Plus talk dont score or stop nobody from scoring. Play hard and with class thats what we are taught.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its hard to talk smack when you play the way we did last week. Plus talk dont score or stop nobody from scoring. Play hard and with class thats what we are taught.

No talk don't put points up, but it does make things more fun. maybe if yall loosein up sum yall might win more games.

Yeah, I heard that Huntland didnt do to good last week. I couldnt make it to the game but I assume it was the same ol same ol. Anyways, why would huntland want to talk smack?? If they was good, yeah let people know that your gonna smack em down. But, if your horrible like huntland, it would just make it worse. Huntland will be ready to get the "wood" laid to em', you can believe that!!

C-wood>>35

H-town >>7

;)

First off, I do believe that it will be a good game. Second, I've got respect for Huntland's team because of their sportsmanship, good post bigmoney128. Third, sting, do you not have any respect for any team. I hope that the "wood" gets upset...bad.

Hey when that sportsmanship wins you ball games let me know. I am not sayin that you shouldn't have any sportsmanship, but there is a such thing as too much. Its football, you gotta be a little cocky. You earn respect by winning not being nice. O and 4 the upset keep dreaming, cause if the Boro beat up on huntland that bad I am gonna hate 2 see what The Trojans do to em. ;)

:thumb: Hey when that sportsmanship wins you ball games let me know. I am not sayin that you shouldn't have any sportsmanship, but there is a such thing as too much. Its football, you gotta be a little cocky. You earn respect by winning not being nice. O and 4 the upset keep dreaming, cause if the Boro beat up on huntland that bad I am gonna hate 2 see what The Trojans do to em. :ph34r:

Its not so much that I'm saying it wins games, but when you say that a team is horrible...thats just going too far. Also, if Perry Co. can beat CA, then Huntland can upset Collinwood. :lol:

:thumb: Hey when that sportsmanship wins you ball games let me know. I am not sayin that you shouldn't have any sportsmanship, but there is a such thing as too much. Its football, you gotta be a little cocky. You earn respect by winning not being nice. O and 4 the upset keep dreaming, cause if the Boro beat up on huntland that bad I am gonna hate 2 see what The Trojans do to em. :ph34r:

"earn respect" MP has owned CW for three years and CW still doesnt respect MP. Huntland, talk all you want to these guys. They (CW) got hammered by MP and are still spouting off excuses. Good luck Huntland.