District 8 AAA

fcvoyager

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shelbyville should have hit 100 tonight

tullahoma only brought 10 players

its a shame because there's 28 girls in the program and the girls who should be on the team are either sitting in the student section, holding a clipboard or there watergirls

So because we didnt score 100 we played bad? we still won by 40, if it was 40 to 0 would we be dogged cause we opnly scored 40? They can bring 100 players they still cant hang with our jv. We had senior night and and our coach even put in the paper that tullahoma would stay with uas the first quarter cause our girls would still be emotional. TOTAL DOMINATION no matter how many horrible player tullahoma brings. END OF STORY

So because we didnt score 100 we played bad? we still won by 40, if it was 40 to 0 would we be dogged cause we opnly scored 40? They can bring 100 players they still cant hang with our jv. We had senior night and and our coach even put in the paper that tullahoma would stay with uas the first quarter cause our girls would still be emotional. TOTAL DOMINATION no matter how many horrible player tullahoma brings. END OF STORY

That's uncalled for. :thumb:

Hmm..... thats kind of funny because if i recall correctly the tullahoma FRESHMAN did beat the shelbyville JV. And according to the scorebpard ths did infact hang with shelbyville the first quater. Tullahoma is young and in a couple of years I will find it quite hillarious when they win! :unsure:

Hmm..... thats kind of funny because if i recall correctly the tullahoma FRESHMAN did beat the shelbyville JV. And according to the scorebpard ths did infact hang with shelbyville the first quater. Tullahoma is young and in a couple of years I will find it quite hillarious when they win! :unsure:

quite correct they actually had 9 players with court time 3 were sr. 1 JR 5 sophmores who went most of the distance. :unsure:

So because we didnt score 100 we played bad? we still won by 40, if it was 40 to 0 would we be dogged cause we opnly scored 40? They can bring 100 players they still cant hang with our jv. We had senior night and and our coach even put in the paper that tullahoma would stay with uas the first quarter cause our s would still be emotional. TOTAL TION no matter how many horrible player tullahoma brings. END OF STORY

Your Jv team has no talent Tullahoma will win 5 out of 6 in the next three years mark my words. Your freshman can not play with tullahoma freshman. :unsure:

QUOTE(Golden_Eagle @ Feb 16 2007 - 12:45 PM)

"So because we didnt score 100 we played bad? we still won by 40, if it was 40 to 0 would we be dogged cause we opnly scored 40? They can bring 100 players they still cant hang with our jv. We had senior night and and our coach even put in the paper that tullahoma would stay with uas the first quarter cause our girls would still be emotional. TOTAL DOMINATION no matter how many horrible player tullahoma brings. END OF STORY"

QUOTE(spork101 @ Feb 17 2007 - 01:00 AM)

"Hmm..... thats kind of funny because if i recall correctly the tullahoma FRESHMAN did beat the shelbyville JV. And according to the scorebpard ths did infact hang with shelbyville the first quater. Tullahoma is young and in a couple of years I will find it quite hillarious when they win!"

QUOTE(BBWizard @ Feb 17 2007 - 12:53 PM)

"Your Jv team has no talent Tullahoma will win 5 out of 6 in the next three years mark my words. Your freshman can not play with tullahoma freshman."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can we back down on some of the smack talk and just let the girls play ball without getting them worked up over the meaningless war of words on this site? They do read this stuff.

Tullahoma and Shelbyville both have some promising young players. Last year Shelbyville Harris split their games with Tullahoma East, and this year the Tullahoma Freshman split with Shelbyville. Both teams were beat by the Fayetteville City Freshman team. Franklin County also has some sophomores and freshmen who are playing very well in high school, so there should be some great basketball for us to watch in the coming years. Let’s just sit back, enjoy the show and leave the trash talking to the WWF and the politicians