Maryville V Knoxville West

JWW

I'm sorry but West isn't nearly good enough to beat Maryville... NO there will be no upset sorry guys but is a solid team, all the ifs, ands, and buts that are said don't mean anything you got to go by the facts, and the fact is Maryville is disciplined, highly talented, and are out to win. West on the other hand..... that's a different story

Maryville- 35

West- 7

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(as in the cereal TV commercial): "Hey Mikey!!"

....PUULLEASE explain the two points you're (you & are) giving West. I will guess you're giving them a safety very late in the fourth quarter??

Reguards to the Board,

Mapp

West will get stopped by Maryville on a goal line stand giving Maryville the ball deep in their own territory. After a penalty for holding Maryville will have to punt from their own endzone. The punter mishandles the snap and is brought down for the safety. This will happen midway through the 2nd quarter. Just don't ask how Maryville gets their 30.

West will get stopped by Maryville on a goal line stand giving Maryville the ball deep in their own territory. After a penalty for holding Maryville will have to punt from their own endzone. The punter mishandles the snap and is brought down for the safety. This will happen midway through the 2nd quarter. Just don't ask how Maryville gets their 30.

I like the sarcasm :(

CZAR....regardless of what is stated on this board let me assure you that the Maryville coaches and players KNOW Knox West is quality opponent and will be a challange. Maryville will be ready.............. :lol:

Ditto!

One bad omen has occurred, Cecil at the Broadway Barber Shop had to be taken from the Shop to the Hospital by EMS for feeling weak and Paul is out for an arm operation. That is something to interrupt a guy’s pre game ritual, not being able to get his hair cut. Not sure if GQ got his hair cut prior to this event. Hope these two fine gentlemen get to feeling better and back soon.

Could be bad for the Rebels!

I believe it will be Maryville taken this one, But instead of seeing Maryville beat Central twice this year I believe they'll ( They and Will ) have to beat Knox West!

MHS by 17!

The Powell @ West game may decide who is 2nd. Powell has Central @ home and is more physical than Central.

Powell may now have it together and cause West to travel and play loser of Red Bank/Cleveland game.

03 u have lost ur mind buddy sorry! There is no way Powell gets 2nd in the region or ever gets to play for it they need to have the heads on straight and be ready for a young and getting better with every play they make red devil team. The winner of HHS/PHS game is the 4th spot winner of West and Central gets 2 and 3 spot. I also dont think Powell is more Physical than Anyone in the region or they would be better than they are.