Will Goodpasture be in Murfreesboro this year?

gpfootball35

i agree i think goodpasture will be there.i dont think any 2a team can beat them except alcoa and they wont meet till the championship game.

only challenge GP will have will be out of 7-2A probably Milan, Westview or Trenton or maybe H-town if they get their act together in November. None of these teams can beat GP unless GP has their worst game and the other team plays their best game of the year.

Yall are just too strong in the trenches, H-town found that out last year. Only team that can beat you is a team with great speed and big playmakers.. You know like Alcoa. Yall win any grind it out game with anyone in 2A this year. Just too strong!

Oh yeah, get in 3A where you belong!!

I saw Goodpasture against Lipscomb and if those two teams played 10 times it would definately be somewhere around a 5-5 split. The Cougars maybe would win 6-4 BUT that's about it. Goodpasture against a team like Fulton or Knoxville Catholic would be in trouble. Both of those teams are big and strong up front as well with some great players in the backfield.

In 2A I'll say it now and until I am proven wrong: HUNTINGDON!!!! The Mustangs actually got up 14-0 on the Cougars last year to the person who said that they were dominated. Huntingdon would have won that game with a healthy Phillip Weathers. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot. Alcoa is a team with good size up front and athletes in the backfield. Look at what they did to Goodpasture last year in the title game. EXACTLY!!!! I don't care what Huntingdon's seed is because when they get Donald healthy and when everything is riding on the line in the playoffs they'll be tough to beat. TRUST ME!!! Milan won't beat the Mustangs in the playoffs. The last three years prove that folks. Donald is a "November Nightmare" for the Bulldogs coaches, players, & fans. Guys like Crocker & Donald know that the regular season is for show and the postseason is for dough.

If Huntingdon and Goodpasture do meet up once again this Thanksgiving, like I hope they do, then the game will be played at Paul Ward Stadium in H-TOWN. If you don't think that matters then guess again because IT DOES!!!!!!!

If Huntingdon and Goodpasture do meet up once again this Thanksgiving, like I hope they do, then the game will be played at Paul Ward Stadium in H-TOWN. If you don't think that matters then guess again because IT DOES!!!!!!!

This doesn't mean anything, Huntingdon is beatable at home in the playoffs. Huntingdon has lost their last two games at home this season.

Goodpasture is the best team in the West side of the bracket. They have strength and depth at almost every position. They have shown the ability to not only run but pass. They have contained a great playmaker in Golden Tate. This team will meet Alcoa in the BCB. This year it will be a closer game, and will come down to turnovers.

BTW, Goodpasture belongs in 2A since they have had a 1A population, but have chosen to play up since I can remember. With the multiplier it put them in 2A, where they should be.

Sorry, but I don't think Huntingdon will be there. At this point, they're on an uphill battle to even make the playoffs. Granted, they've been killed by injuries; however, I heard from several people back when Huntingdon was still healthy that they did not look to have a strong team this year.

Goodpasture/CPA will most likely meet Milan in the semi's, depending on how Milan rebounds from the likely forfeitures. I saw some video of Goodpasture a couple of weeks ago, and they're atleast 2-3 TD's better than Milan, which is the best 2A team in the west this year.

I saw Goodpasture against Lipscomb and if those two teams played 10 times it would definately be somewhere around a 5-5 split. The Cougars maybe would win 6-4 BUT that's about it. Goodpasture against a team like Fulton or Knoxville Catholic would be in trouble. Both of those teams are big and strong up front as well with some great players in the backfield.

In 2A I'll say it now and until I am proven wrong: HUNTINGDON!!!! The Mustangs actually got up 14-0 on the Cougars last year to the person who said that they were dominated. Huntingdon would have won that game with a healthy Phillip Weathers. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot. Alcoa is a team with good size up front and athletes in the backfield. Look at what they did to Goodpasture last year in the title game. EXACTLY!!!! I don't care what Huntingdon's seed is because when they get Donald healthy and when everything is riding on the line in the playoffs they'll be tough to beat. TRUST ME!!! Milan won't beat the Mustangs in the playoffs. The last three years prove that folks. Donald is a "November Nightmare" for the Bulldogs coaches, players, & fans. Guys like Crocker & Donald know that the regular season is for show and the postseason is for dough.

what are you talking about huntingdon got beat as far as i can remember and thats all that matters.right now GP is undefeated and blowing teams out every week.just ask east robertson how it felt friday night.

what are you talking about huntingdon got beat as far as i can remember and thats all that matters.right now GP is undefeated and blowing teams out every week.just ask east robertson how it felt friday night.

There is a lot of Football to be played before the Clinic Bowl in December. GP has to get through the winner of the west. It might be Huntingdon but they seem to have bitten very hard by the injury bug this year.

I'm geussing this is one of those Goodpasture haters from the other side of town. Lipscomb is a great team but this year is Goopdasture's. That was the first game of the season GP played sloppy, they put the ball on the ground 8 times and had all kinds off penalties. They gave Lipscomb every oppertunity to hang in there. So if I could take a guess, if GP played DL 10 times GP would come out 9-1 at worst. Not because GP is way better but real consistant and Lipscomb IMO is rebuilding again. Goodpasture can play with any team in the state because they are big up front and have speed too just like Fulton and Knox Catholic.

And I'm tired of saying this but Goodpasture is a way, way different team than last year. So that Huntingdon game will not be close as last year. They seriously have no chance against GP. Chris Donald at LB is a beast but at RB he is just good and one offensive player can't beat Goopdasture alone if Golden Tate can't do it no one can. And yes there is a lot of football left to play and GP has to take one game at a time or will end up getting bit in the butt. But with GP's skill and depth look to see them in the Boro if they play "Goodpasture" football all season.

Edited by machine