Parking at Cosby

buffcoach

Keep laughing there book, laugh your happy tail all the way to the other side of knoxville to see the bluedevils or yellow jackets in the first round. We'll be at the nest, we'll be pullin forya FROM COSBY!

Well whoever you pull for, the next week you'll be pulling for them FROM THE HOUSE! :lol::D:lol::thumb:

Keep laughing there book, laugh your happy tail all the way to the other side of knoxville to see the bluedevils or yellow jackets in the first round. We'll be at the nest, we'll be pullin forya FROM COSBY!

But on a serious note, I think I'll probably be laughing my happy tail to the other side of Knoxville to see the Green Wave...

Edited by Rangerbook06

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well whoever you pull for, the next week you'll be pulling for them FROM THE HOUSE! :thumb::ph34r::lol::lol:

But on a serious note, I think I'll probably be laughing my happy tail to the other side of Knoxville to see the Green Wave...

Actually the Green Wave reside south of K-town so have a nice trip down towards McMinn Co, and just think if the 3rd place team from that region beats us what will the 2nd place team do to you? Also, if the TB from Cloudland is back I firmly believe that you fellers will be heading to the Yellow Jacket Nest for a real stinging! :thumb:

Actually the Green Wave reside south of K-town so have a nice trip down towards McMinn Co, and just think if the 3rd place team from that region beats us what will the 2nd place team do to you? Also, if the TB from Cloudland is back I firmly believe that you fellers will be heading to the Yellow Jacket Nest for a real stinging! :thumb:

The top three teams in region 2 are very even, Don't really matter who you play. Coalfield beat Oneida 7 to 0, beat Midway 15 to 13, returned a fumble 98 yards. Midway beat Oneida 25 to 0 and on and on and on. Cosby has one thing going for them,they will be at home.

The top three teams in region 2 are very even, Don't really matter who you play. Coalfield beat Oneida 7 to 0, beat Midway 15 to 13, returned a fumble 98 yards. Midway beat Oneida 25 to 0 and on and on and on. Cosby has one thing going for them,they will be at home.

PUJO! Whats happening in the H-Town this fine evening? You think that Harriman will be the four team out of that region? If so they are VERY deep, however I do think that our region can give them a run for their money. It'd be something if we got to do this all over again in mid-November wouldnt it! Travel safe Friday and hopefull we can show up and give you fellers a game! :thumb:

PUJO! Whats happening in the H-Town this fine evening? You think that Harriman will be the four team out of that region? If so they are VERY deep, however I do think that our region can give them a run for their money. It'd be something if we got to do this all over again in mid-November wouldnt it! Travel safe Friday and hopefull we can show up and give you fellers a game! :thumb:

The 4 team out of region 2 will either Oneida or Sunbrright, Harriman could finish anywhere from 1st to 3rd. I think the top 2 teams from region 1 can play with any of them.

Well said sir! Again safe travels to all the Bulldog faithful and we will see you at the Nest in less than TWO days! :thumb:

We both proved that last season,and for what its worth,Unaka scrimmaged Midway before the season started ,Midway beat them 6 to 0. Just a little something to ponder.

Hate to say it but region 1 doesn't compete well with region 2 at all with the exception against oakdale. Before hampton came back to 1A cloudland was the only team i can think of from region 1 to win a playoff game (let me know if there where any others) Now with hampton it's only been cloudland and hampton.

Actually the Green Wave reside south of K-town so have a nice trip down towards McMinn Co, and just think if the 3rd place team from that region beats us what will the 2nd place team do to you? Also, if the TB from Cloudland is back I firmly believe that you fellers will be heading to the Yellow Jacket Nest for a real stinging! :blink:

Now who's the Idiot? Green Wave and McMinn Co. Might want to brush up on your geography.

Right now, it doesn't look like Cloudland will make the playoffs after the embarrassing loss the other night. Cosby and Hampton have the only chance of winning in the first round and whoever makes it to the 4th will be defeated by South Pittsburg. Mark it down.

There you go again KING, makeing predictions. I wil take whoever plays S. Pitt in 4th round, as S. Pitt now has the curse of the KING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Now who's the Idiot? Green Wave and McMinn Co. Might want to brush up on your geography.

First of all I have no idea what you are talking about, "Green Wave and McMinn Co?" I said have a nice drive towards McMinn Co., I never said anything about and McMinn Co. Make sure you read the posts right before you reply, and I'll get to see the Green Wave at the Mountain Thicket in a couple of weeks. The Highlanders better watch out they would hate to get embarrassed by a smaller classification school, Im sure! :blink: