Johnson County @ Sullivan Central

32-34combo

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Click,

why dont u shut ur mouth and quit with the stupid comments. If you dont like our school get out. Surceys a good coach and if you got anything to say go to him and say it face to face like a man instead of the coward you are.

I love Central.... just wish i could say the same about the football team.

And if you want me to shut up, How bout you win a game???

Maybe if the centrals football team wasnt 0-5 or whatever they are, I wouldnt get on here and make stupid jokes about them every week. I love Central... wouldnt wanna be at any other high school in the area. But it seems like any of the central sports can hold their ground except football.

SO HOW ABOUT YOU DO SOMETHING GOOD..... THAT WAY I DONT HAVE A REASON TO COME ON HERE AND MAKE JOKES. SOUNDS LIKE A DEAL TO ME ???

Hmm, you're right. We can just snap our fingers and a team will let us win. I got an idea,since ur an alpha athlete,and its so easy,come out for the team.You seem to think you could help us,it's not like you're going to get a basketball scholarship.Speaking of basketball,I remember our JV team last year,since you love to talk about the class of 08 all the time,I remember your 7 turnover game against Science Hill,I remember you not knowing what your doing and fouling the guy from Boone putting him on the free throw line to win the game in a tie game,and no one hated on you.It's part of the game,people make mistakes,but what your doing is just stupid,just because your daddys a cop doesn't mean you can hide behind him,and if you're trying to become the least popular guy in school you're doing a good job.

All that aside,good luck to both teams this Friday,I'm expecting a dog fight.

Hmm, you're right. We can just snap our fingers and a team will let us win. I got an idea,since ur an alpha athlete,and its so easy,come out for the team.You seem to think you could help us,it's not like you're going to get a basketball scholarship.Speaking of basketball,I remember our JV team last year,since you love to talk about the class of 08 all the time,I remember your 7 turnover game against Science Hill,I remember you not knowing what your doing and fouling the guy from Boone putting him on the free throw line to win the game in a tie game,and no one hated on you.It's part of the game,people make mistakes,but what your doing is just stupid,just because your daddys a cop doesn't mean you can hide behind him,and if you're trying to become the least popular guy in school you're doing a good job.

All that aside,good luck to both teams this Friday,I'm expecting a dog fight.

Your right.... Im not any good at basketball. And I wont play in college. :thumb:

Good luck Cougars