Giles County vs. Page

norespect

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giles Co. wins this one by 3TD's. I am sure Edgmon is healthy once again and Giles Co. is a loaed team that does things well in every aspect of the game. They have a kicker with a strong leg, a quarterback with a gun, and a big defense with tremendous speed. That game with you know who in week eight will be a good one.

Page is a Jekyll & Hyde team if I've ever heard of one. They beat White House (a playoff bound team) and Marshall (who beat Creek Wood by 3TD's). They then turned around last week and lost to the same Creek Wood team by a final score of 40-3 :thumb:

Giles Co. wins this one by 3TD's. I am sure Edgmon is healthy once again and Giles Co. is a loaed team that does things well in every aspect of the game. They have a kicker with a strong leg, a quarterback with a gun, and a big defense with tremendous speed. That game with you know who in week eight will be a good one.

Page is a Jekyll & Hyde team if I've ever heard of one. They beat White House (a playoff bound team) and Marshall (who beat Creek Wood by 3TD's). They then turned around last week and lost to the same Creek Wood team by a final score of 40-3 :thumb:

Point taken....Page gets run out of town or digs in like a tick. Page has always played well at Giles. But it is going to be an uphill climb. Page cannot afford to turn it over like last week. They need to slow down GC. Tough job for the Patriots.....also if Page does show to play...Giles will get a better look at what the rest of the region can do.

Page is a Jekyll & Hyde team if I've ever heard of one. They beat White House (a playoff bound team) and Marshall (who beat Creek Wood by 3TD's). They then turned around last week and lost to the same Creek Wood team by a final score of 40-3 :blink:

Marshall beat Creek Wood 20 - 6. I believe that would be two touchdowns. CW also turned the ball over 4 times in that game Which helped MC out with two of those three scores. :thumb:

Marshall beat Creek Wood 20 - 6. I believe that would be two touchdowns. CW also turned the ball over 4 times in that game Which helped MC out with two of those three scores. :thumb:

Was it 20-6??? I thought it was 20-0. Thanks for that info. I'm not intending to slight Creek Wood in any way, shape, or form.

My point was the with Page you never know what you're going to get on a week-to-week basis. It was this exact same way last year as well.

Giles Co. wins big, and better start practice right away for Lipscomb.

WOW!!!!! What confidence and you haven'T played the "meat" of the schedule.

Perhaps I should let the Page coach and team know so we don't show up Friday and you can get another day of practice in for DL.

First time with a winning record in YEARS and your talk is slighting all of the rest of Region 5-3a. Granted ... a lot of the teams are down from last year...but I don't think you know a lot of the history about this region. ON paper, GC is much better, but a lot of teams are very capable of scaring the GC team or slipping by them.

Page has been very unpredictable because they are young....which makes them dangerous.........but I will check and see if we can cancel the game so you can practice more.

Giles County has gotten the attention this year of Region 5 3A. I haven't seen them play yet, but I have Page. As I mentioned in the Page/Marshall County thread, Page can be very pesky and have a good QB and Running Back and someone who can catch the ball. Page will need to take the ball and score on their opening drive while controlling the clock. They will need to play exceptional defense and look to force some turnovers. Page has got to play a near perfect game. They have been up and down this year. If they are down Friday night, from what I hear, Giles County will put a whuppin on them. If they're up. it could be a very fun game to watch. Assuming Page will be up, I still think Giles will win based on the Home field advantage. Just some thoughts.

WOW!!!!! What confidence and you haven'T played the "meat" of the schedule.

Perhaps I should let the Page coach and team know so we don't show up Friday and you can get another day of practice in for DL.

First time with a winning record in YEARS and your talk is slighting all of the rest of Region 5-3a. Granted ... a lot of the teams are down from last year...but I don't think you know a lot of the history about this region. ON paper, GC is much better, but a lot of teams are very capable of scaring the GC team or slipping by them.

Page has been very unpredictable because they are young....which makes them dangerous.........but I will check and see if we can cancel the game so you can practice more.

Bulldog69 . . . . . . I don't believe that Supersport is a Giles County person running their mouth via this site - with imposed confidence - - - more likely it's a Page fan - trying to fire their team up. If it is a GC fan, without saying he's very dumb - lets just say he lacks some smarts, common sense, and respect. Giles County knows that Page has plenty of ability to win on Friday night - - and their coaching staff is highly respected also.

Giles County has not won the last six games by overlooking and disrespecting any team; and I'm sure they will not by overlooking Page. This team is lead by 18 seniors - who I can assure you is playing ONE game at a time; win or lose. Last year GC caught Page in a down game and it's very unlikely that will happen two years in a row. If Page does wins - it won't be because GC has taken them lightly.

Best of luck to both teams!

Bulldog69 . . . . . . I don't believe that Supersport is a Giles County person running their mouth via this site - with imposed confidence - - - more likely it's a Page fan - trying to fire their team up. If it is a GC fan, without saying he's very dumb - lets just say he lacks some smarts, common sense, and respect. Giles County knows that Page has plenty of ability to win on Friday night - - and their coaching staff is highly respected also.

Giles County has not won the last six games by overlooking and disrespecting any team; and I'm sure they will not by overlooking Page. This team is lead by 18 seniors - who I can assure you is playing ONE game at a time; win or lose. Last year GC caught Page in a down game and it's very unlikely that will happen two years in a row. If Page does wins - it won't be because GC has taken them lightly.

Best of luck to both teams!

I think you are right. Supersport cant make his mind up.

Is he a GC fan or ???? Page is a dangerous team and I dont think

GC is going to look past anyone.I think GC wins this one.They have

the edge with the fans in the stands.Gets pretty loud in the Brickyard.

If Page can get a fast start,it could be close.