Smith County vs. Westmoreland

SCHS FAN

Upperman wasn't inside the 10 thirteen times. Upperman had 12 snaps in one series inside the 10 due to two bogus pass interference calls.

SC was not up for Upperman...and consequently played very flat. Playing flat and winning by 31 isn't too bad. I expect SC to shutdown Westmoland's wing-t early...and make them one dimensional. If they can do that...it will be a long night for the Eagles.

I must have misunderstood.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith County will not overlook this Westmoreland team. Jonathan Evans will give Westmoreland's defense a steady dose of smashmouth. Patrick Sanders will then exploit the Eagle defense short and long to the many weapons on the outside. SC's defense has allowed 53 points in 7 seven games which is an average of 7.6 points per game. I think that is pretty good. And it will continue to be that calibur this Friday night in Westmoreland. Trust that, as SC wins by atleast two scores in a very tough environment.

Edited by I Love HS Football

Well i really hope Tez has improved because he sure didnt do much last year

SC doesn't give him the ball that much, YET! They don't have to. They have been successful spreading the ball around and letting everyone contribute to the Owls success. BUT, when he TOUCHES the ball, whether it is an interception, punt return, kick return, a rush, or a recept, he averages 24.9 yards per TOUCH. And by looking at him, you would swear that he isn't 5' tall. Opposing QB's think they can throw on him because of that, lol, beware, he has 5 picks and 17 pass deflections. How good do you think he is?

I was looking today in the Tennessean at the Recieving leaders across the midstate that is published every Tuesday. He averages 33.6 yards per catch! The nearest guy to him out of 50 is 25.9. lol. Do I need to fill you in about him even more? Better yet, I think I will let you decide after Friday night.

Edited by I Love HS Football

SC doesn't give him the ball that much, YET! They don't have to. They have been successful spreading the ball around and letting everyone contribute to the Owls success. BUT, when he TOUCHES the ball, whether it is an interception, punt return, kick return, a rush, or a recept, he averages 24.9 yards per TOUCH. And by looking at him, you would swear that he isn't 5' tall. Opposing QB's think they can throw on him because of that, lol, beware, he has 5 picks and 17 pass deflections. How good do you think he is?

I was looking today in the Tennessean at the Recieving leaders across the midstate that is published every Tuesday. He averages 33.6 yards per catch! The nearest guy to him out of 50 is 25.9. lol. Do I need to fill you in about him even more? Better yet, I think I will let you decide after Friday night.

1of 2 things........either your really up on the OWLS or your trying to get a discount at the concession stand. Or could both of these be true. :thumb:

1of 2 things........either your really up on the OWLS or your trying to get a discount at the concession stand. Or could both of these be true. :thumb:

Actually, I don't know that I have ever bought anything from the concession stand, as a matter of fact, I know that I haven't. lol. I am guilty of being up on the Owls though! lol.

Indian, I didn't get to see the cheerleaders for Sequatchie Co. but I did like the offensive scheme for the Indians Friday night. I love me some single-wing. Give those kids a couple of years and they'll be all right.

This game will be hard fought by both teams. Westmoreland is tough at home. The Eagles run their misdirection / trick you offense pretty well. Both teams have good speed ( if #4 and #30 are 4.5'ers ). This game will be over by halftime.

SC WILL ROLL

OWLS WIN-No Problem!!!!

Too Many Weapons on Offense!!!

Eagles won't be able to stop them all, Sanders has a BIG GAME!!!!!

SC 35- Westmoreland 7

I agree. I believe we have to many weapons offensively as well as defensively. I think our experince against the wing T gives us an advantage, and I think if Westmoreland tries to throw the ball, that shouldn't be a real problem. We have given up quite a bit through the air, but we have gotten alot of picks, I don't think they'll throw it much. I would like to see Sanders and the passing game have a big night, but I would like to see all the Owls have a big night! Good luck Owls!