Smith County vs. Westmoreland

SCHS FAN

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...I just got back from Westmoreland...and seating will not be an issue...if they only had the few people next week that they had there tonight...(SENIOR NIGHT)... then we'll be able to sit on both sides of the field...and have room to spare for the Westmoreland people to sit too...Kind of sad...those kids put in all those years for a sport...and hardly anyone there...GO SENIORS!

I enjoyed the Sequatchie cheerleaders...most enthusiastic group of girls I've ever seen...

GO OWLS!!!

People in westmoreland are not die hard fans. when it comes to games that doesnt really matter.Because Sequatchie didnt matter was one reason the stands wasnt full.. another reason is, people didnt know it was senior night. only because they moved it up a game.. it normally is the very last game, but Coach Kelley didnt want any distractions when we play Ya'll this friday. And I agree on that call. Seatin will not be an issue friday, you guys will be able to sit on our side. (IF) theres room.. alot of us stand anyways around the fence.. so yeah. lol. But I did see you last night Queen. with Tez. I do hope ya'll had a good visit up here though. GoodLuck Friday

Owls will win this one by atleast two touchdowns. Hopefully the week off gave us enough rest, and won't mess with the flow of how things are going.

Smith County - 24

Westmoreland - 0

i dont see this game anywhere close to a blowout its gonna be a very close hard fought game....and i see the eagles pulling out a win here

eagles 21

owls 14

I might be wrong, but I think Westmoreland is going to pull off the upset. Eagles by 3 :D

I don't think so...we'll see. SC will win this game by more than 14 points. SC will have had two weeks to prepare. This is for the region title. I think SC is bigger and faster. That's a bad combo for the Eagles. :D It's about time for SC to put together a complete game.

People in westmoreland are not die hard fans. when it comes to games that doesnt really matter.Because Sequatchie didnt matter was one reason the stands wasnt full.. another reason is, people didnt know it was senior night. only because they moved it up a game.. it normally is the very last game, but Coach Kelley didnt want any distractions when we play Ya'll this friday. And I agree on that call. Seatin will not be an issue friday, you guys will be able to sit on our side. (IF) theres room.. alot of us stand anyways around the fence.. so yeah. lol. But I did see you last night Queen. with Tez. I do hope ya'll had a good visit up here though. GoodLuck Friday

You should have come over and introduced yourself...I don't bite...hard...

Senior Night is a big deal...those kids deserve to be recognized for the effort they've put forth...

I feel for Westmoreland if they don't have die-hard fans...can't imagine being any other way...win or lose...ya have to be there for your team...

Don't know about the game yet but we do have a huge advantage in one area... we are off this week. Westmoreland has to play Sequatchie County and we get to prepare for them for two weeks. :P

I wouldn't exactly consider that a "huge" advantage. The Eagles may have prepared for "SC" last week...but i don't think it was Sequatchie County