Volunteer @ Greeneville

goochtor8000

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one boys and girls just might come down to coaching!

Be careful you don't underestimate the talent of this Greeneville team. Their defense has only given up 14 ppg. It is difficult to compare our teams because our schedules are practically reversed. Both have beaten teams that do not have the most impressive records. Greeneville has MoEast and West ahead while Volunteer faces Boone and Cherokee... tough schedules for both. This could be a pivotal game for both teams. I like Greeneville's defense in this one...24-7

Be careful you don't underestimate the talent of this Greeneville team. Their defense has only given up 14 ppg. It is difficult to compare our teams because our schedules are practically reversed. Both have beaten teams that do not have the most impressive records. Greeneville has MoEast and West ahead while Volunteer faces Boone and Cherokee... tough schedules for both. This could be a pivotal game for both teams. I like Greeneville's defense in this one...24-7

Neither team should be underestimated. Volunteer did play MWest better than they

played MEast and don' think they are not tough teams. I think most will be surprised with Volunteers defense. Predict the score NO WAY.

Whats the quickest route to Greeneville High from Church Hill? Thru Baileyton or interstate? I know where it is but I would like the quickest route.

Oh yeah, which red light do you turn at in Greeneville, if you are coming from Baileyton direction?

If you are coming from Baileyton on 172 turn right at the first light (North Main)then left at the next light(Tusculum blvd)

It might be quicker to take 93 through Fall Branch into Greeneville. Then right on AJ highway and left on 321 (North Main). At the 2nd light(Tusculum Blvd), turn left.

The school is a block up on the left. Burley Stadium is kinda behind it. Best to park in Ross Furniture lot and walk up the hill.

Have a safe trip and we will see you tomorrow!

Edited by barb