Volunteer @ Greeneville

goochtor8000

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have an opinion on this game cause it really shouldn't be one.....

As a football fan, I always like going to Burley Stadium. Good place to watch a game from the visitor side. Don't know about from the home side. Old timey atmosphere. Always a fun date on the schedule.

As a Falcon fan it's usually not a fun trip. Never seen us beat the Devils because I don't think we ever have and it's usually not even close. Hopefully this year will be different. It's a big game for both teams. May be closer than most Devil fans think. I guess we will find out Friday night.

Either way I would like to see someone catch a pass on the hill in the corner of the endzone. :lol: Thats just one of the things that makes that stadium a classic.

Good luck to both teams!

GO FALCONS!!!

As a football fan, I always like going to Burley Stadium. Good place to watch a game from the visitor side. Don't know about from the home side. Old timey atmosphere. Always a fun date on the schedule.

As a Falcon fan it's usually not a fun trip. Never seen us beat the Devils because I don't think we ever have and it's usually not even close. Hopefully this year will be different. It's a big game for both teams. May be closer than most Devil fans think. I guess we will find out Friday night.

Either way I would like to see someone catch a pass on the hill in the corner of the endzone. :lol: Thats just one of the things that makes that stadium a classic.

Good luck to both teams!

GO FALCONS!!!

This is gut-check time for the Devils.If they play 4 quarters of Greeneville football they take this easy. If they only show up for half the game, as they did in Cherokee or in their win against Betsy, it might go either way. I am just glad we don't have that drive to Volunteer. It's a great place to play but I really hate the trip.

Important game for both teams in terms of making the playoffs. As it stands now, both are 1-2 in the region so a win this Friday is a must-have especially considering the remaining schedules. Very critical time for Volunteer since this is the first of a 3 game road trip before finishing the season hosting Cherokee. Things don't get easier for the Devils either with both West and East looming on the horizon.

The Falcons have a 2 game win streak going but G'ville is a better program than Central or Crockett. I think the Devils will be tough to beat at home. G'ville 24 Volunteer 13

ARE YOU STUPID?

IT's VOLUNTEER YA KNOW right ......

YOUR Cheerback needs to go cheer because he sure can't play ball....

Oh, Please! Let's not clutter this board up with the name-calling nonsense this week. It reflects badly on the team as well as the writer.