White Co vs Brainard

fastpitchnut

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what to say at this point. Still in shock from last week, and then this week it was de'j'vu all over again. No, it wasn't the officiating. Actually, some of the best I've seen this year. All I can say is I saw a tired defense at the end of the 4th quarter. But what can you expect, when 90% of the defense, also plays offense. They were just worn down. I still don't see what all the other players on the sidelines are for. Looks?? If they aren't good enough to go out onto the field to play, cut em'. Most teams that White County plays, you see fresh players go out all throughout the game. Not Sparta. Oh, well. I guess there's always next year.

This game just about wraps up who the 4 playoff teams(RB, Rhea, Cleve., and Hixson) will be, now we just have to find the order they will be in

3-5 defense.lack of pass rush,cant finish,all issues i dont think depth is an issue would help but most high schools skills posistion players play both ways!!!!!