Top 5 wrestlers

takedown42

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i foresee Creagan and Wright in the state finals with a very close match but Wright pulling out the victory! But just a personal opinion we shall see at state or maybe at the Bradley Invitational (I believe Houston Wrestles there every year!) but as a fan I would love to see Wright and Felix in a match to finally prove who is the best or more dominate wrestler in the state!

Yea all creagan does is stall. Next you are going to tell me that he DIDNT pin his first 22 opponents last year and that he DIDNT win all american honors for the 3rd time this summer. I suppose he DIDNT beat Jake Young AND Danny Tolbert in the same tournament last year, either. Creagan relies on his scoring ability and conditioning to win, and to say that he stalls is just dumb. Im not saying that Creagan could beat wright, im just sayin that Creagan doesnt stall out to win matches.

How can you not put Ben Johnson in the top 5. I believe he has already committed to UTC and for what little I know about wrestling, they have a pretty good program.

Here's the Cats top seven

1. Kelly Felix - he has made State Champions look like baby dolls

2. Demetrius Johnson - Sure hope he's grown to 119 or 125 (along with HR from Bradley)

3. Travis Creagan - Wins Wins Wins What did he jump? 4 weght classes last year.

4. Ben Johnson - Ask Garrison Goins How good he is.

5. Jay Adamson - These two will be linked together as the answer to the trivial

Question : Who stopped Jay Adamson and Ben Johnson from being 4X Champions

6.Dan Waddell - Soon to be UTC Grappler ( and I don't think they are signing

him,to get Raider76 back in the room)

7. Will Young - If any saw the first Huessian match and then the finals, would respect what he did

Go Irish

bcb

How can you not put Ben Johnson in the top 5. I believe he has already committed to UTC and for what little I know about wrestling, they have a pretty good program.

Here's the Cats top seven

1. Kelly Felix - he has made State Champions look like baby dolls

2. Demetrius Johnson - Sure hope he's grown to 119 or 125 (along with HR from Bradley)

3. Travis Creagan - Wins Wins Wins What did he jump? 4 weght classes last year.

4. Ben Johnson - Ask Garrison Goins How good he is.

5. Jay Adamson - These two will be linked together as the answer to the trivial

Question : Who stopped Jay Adamson and Ben Johnson from being 4X Champions

6.Dan Waddell - Soon to be UTC Grappler ( and I don't think they are signing

him,to get Raider76 back in the room)

7. Will Young - If any saw the first Huessian match and then the finals, would respect what he did

Go Irish

bcb

Mr. Brown-

I believe the aswer to your trivia is Ben Johnson and Jay Adamson. What have I won?

Edited by mtnrasslin

WOW - Much talk about how good Creagan is, no doubt he is a true champion.

NOT much talk about Tolbert getting teched by Creagan in the second period in the duals and then dominating him at the state tournament last year and winning the entire match until the third period, losing by 2 points. How many times did Tolbert take him down and let him go????? Check out the replay.

NOT much talk about Tolbert being an NHSCA Sophomore National Champion and beating a kid from Iowa in the finals who won Cadet Greco Nationals and placed third in Cadet Freestyle this past summer.

NOT much talk about Tolbert being invited to the Walsh Jesuit Ironman in Ohio this year. Has anyone from TN ever wrestled in this tournament??

Bluh, bluh, bluh...

TN is loaded with talent. Too many kids to even make a top 10 list. Should be a GREAT year folks!!!

WOW - Much talk about how good Creagan is, no doubt he is a true champion.

NOT much talk about Tolbert getting teched by Creagan in the second period in the duals and then dominating him at the state tournament last year and winning the entire match until the third period, losing by 2 points. How many times did Tolbert take him down and let him go????? Check out the replay.

NOT much talk about Tolbert being an NHSCA Sophomore National Champion and beating a kid from Iowa in the finals who won Cadet Greco Nationals and placed third in Cadet Freestyle this past summer.

NOT much talk about Tolbert being invited to the Walsh Jesuit Ironman in Ohio this year. Has anyone from TN ever wrestled in this tournament??

Bluh, bluh, bluh...

TN is loaded with talent. Too many kids to even make a top 10 list. Should be a GREAT year folks!!!

It seems to me that Tolbert and his coaches were able to have significant progress in his wrestling from the duals match to the state match. Creagan still won.

Watch out for Tolbert and Creagan again this year.

How many times did Tolbert take him down and let him go?????

2 times too few if he lost by 2.

Great tourney that I heard folks commenting on back when it happened. How did Tolbert do at Fargo?

How would anyone outside of RB know he was invited to talk about it? Unfortunately, I don't think the TSSAA allows wrestlers to participate in "in season" individual tourneys (the whole team has to go) so my guess would be that no one from TN has wrestled there and neither will Tolbert (wish the TSSAA would change and give him and others the chance).

Tolbert has shown great potential and maybe this will be his breakout season but usually one has to at least be a region (lost to Young) or state champion before folks start putting them in their "top 5 in the state" list. Good luck to him and he is certainly on my "ones to watch" list who might prove himself to be a top 5 before the season is over.