District 11AA

Big Country

Well then I think Stewart has a fighting chance if Harpeth lost to Creekwood, and didn't someone say that we might have beat Creekwood and Fairview teams, but now we have to face the Cheatham Co.. Well to me it looks like Cheatham Co. is a bunch of talk, what do yall think?

[/quote

sc has a great chance to win against cheatam teams sc could beat anyone of those teams but you are getting ahead of yourself if sc doesn't watch it they could get by a worse team

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well elizabug i think you need to stop posting so much because sure SC is 3-0 in district but face it 2 of those were the bottom dwellers and the other was a great one. Just wait and state the facts. Not ridiculus posts. I would love to see SC win a title. They have great coaches and the players deserve one but it will take more than just 3-0 to do it. :thumb:

I agree about all the posts that elizabug is making. Although I do agree with the fact that SC is playing well. SC has the talent to win. I hope they keep the heart and drive to do so. Bramlett has brought the boys a long way. Lets just root for the team and see how things play out.

I agree about all the posts that elizabug is making. Although I do agree with the fact that SC is playing well. SC has the talent to win. I hope they keep the heart and drive to do so. Bramlett has brought the boys a long way. Lets just root for the team and see how things play out.

Thank you schsbbfan for showing the errors in my ways and yes I have to agree I have been running my mouth a little to much lately and I'm sorry for that and I hope you know I fixed my mistake in the other forum. When I get fired up this is what happens, so no more ridiculous posts as you all like to call them, but i'll be back when the fun begins in mid season. Thank you for pointing out that coach is building a team, I see now where you were coming from. I think that heart has been instilled in the team and we must pray that it will see them through. Also this is just something i'm wondering does anyone else in district 11AA play Henry Co. other than Waverly? :thumb:

Edited by elizabug09

Here are the newly updated District 11AA Standings (12/9/06):

1.) Stewart Co. (3-0)

2.) Harpeth (2-1)

3.) Sycamore (2-1)

4.) Creek Wood (1-1)

4.) Montgomery Central (1-1)

6.) Cheatham Co. (1-2)

7.) Fairview (0-2)

7.) Waverly Central (0-2)

I'll post next week's preview either later this evening or tomorrow sometime :thumb:

Monday's Game:

Fairview at Stewart Co.

Tuesday's Games:

Creek Wood at Sycamore

Cheatham Co. at Fairview

Friday's Games:

Sycamore at Stewart Co.

Waverly Central at Creek Wood

Fairview at Montgomery Central

Monday Night: I'd expect Stewart Co. to hold court at home and beat Fairview to set up their showdown on Friday.

Tuesday Night: I'd expect the Cubs to get back to even in the district whie in Pleasant View there's going to be a critical early season showdown between two of the district's better teams.

Friday Night: For the second time in one week Sycamore will be in a district showdown against a Stewart Co. team that will finally get tested after beating up on the likes of Waverly & Fairview (twice). Whether they win or lose on Tuesday night I'll take Creek Wood to continue their early season momentum, mainly off of the big win over Harpeth, at home against Waverly. Montgomery Central must beat a team like Fairview at home if they truly want to prove to be a part of a 6-team race in one of AA's top districts.

I think SC has a definite fighting chance against the Cheatham County teams, all of them. We'll find out starting Friday, but I think they deserve a little more credit from some. I know they aren't a top notch program, but this is a well-coached squad determined to come ready every game.

I think SC has a definite fighting chance against the Cheatham County teams, all of them. We'll find out starting Friday, but I think they deserve a little more credit from some. I know they aren't a top notch program, but this is a well-coached squad determined to come ready every game.

i agree sc may not have enough talent but they do have the heart and determination to beat any team on any night and that includes sycamore and harpeth and they also have two of the best coaches in the district leading them.

Didn't SC start out good last yr.....until they played Harpeth at home? Dont get me wrong, they are a good team, i just think Cheatham county teams have more talent. When does SC play a Cheatham team?

If I'm not mistaken the Rowdy Rebs were the talk of the district early on and then faded fast even with the district at their place. I don't see the Rebs being able to hang with the Indians at all although the win over Creek Wood was suprising to me. We'll find out a lot after Sycamore and Stewart play. Still look for the Indians to be the team to catch in this district.

Monday's Game:

Fairview at Stewart Co.

Tuesday's Games:

Creek Wood at Sycamore

Cheatham Co. at Fairview

Friday's Games:

Sycamore at Stewart Co.

Waverly Central at Creek Wood

Fairview at Montgomery Central

Monday Night: I'd expect Stewart Co. to hold court at home and beat Fairview to set up their showdown on Friday.

Tuesday Night: I'd expect the Cubs to get back to even in the district whie in Pleasant View there's going to be a critical early season showdown between two of the district's better teams.

Friday Night: For the second time in one week Sycamore will be in a district showdown against a Stewart Co. team that will finally get tested after beating up on the likes of Waverly & Fairview (twice). Whether they win or lose on Tuesday night I'll take Creek Wood to continue their early season momentum, mainly off of the big win over Harpeth, at home against Waverly. Montgomery Central must beat a team like Fairview at home if they truly want to prove to be a part of a 6-team race in one of AA's top districts.

Last Night Stewart Co. rolled over Fairview to remain unbeaten in district play.

Tonight Cheatham Co. beat Fairview to even their record back up in the district and they are now back in the title hunt.

Creek Wood is currently up by 9 (33-24) at Sycamore heading into the fourth quarter :)