10A

WhiteShadow

With Slagle gone who does WH-Heritage have coming back? Weren't they pretty small to begin with?

What about ERHS do they still have the big guys?

Who are some of the better players for the other teams?

We were never a tall squad we have always been a fast squad. Returning we have Jared Hill, Taylor Jarrel, Taylor Doty, Ross Albright...There's speed and sharp shooting we're just missing the size down low. Thats going to hurt us, but Petrone has ways of working around his key players. So they should be alright.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many of you people posting bout Slagle have actually talked to him. NO ONE so if you don't no what your talking about be keep your mouth shut.

What I do know is Slagle cost his team a trip to the region tournament last year. He acted a fool in the last regular season game and got ejected. McEwen beat Heritage without Slagle (their best player).

How many of you people posting bout Slagle have actually talked to him. NO ONE so if you don't no what your talking about be keep your mouth shut.

:justwrestle: Easy there ejp, no one had said anything bad about slagle until after you posted. People were talking about him being a good player and how WHHeritage would miss him and someone asked about where he went.

Whiteshadow came in with a cheap shot after you posted.

I saw him play a couple of times and along with Hill and Jerrel kid thought they had 3 fine players there that had been with the program since the beginning.

I don't think anyone meant any harm talking about Slagle until whiteshadow flung a comment after your post.

Edited by ollies sub

:( Easy there ejp, no one had said anything bad about slagle until after you posted. People were talking about him being a good player and how WHHeritage would miss him and someone asked about where he went.

Whiteshadow came in with a cheap shot after you posted.

I saw him play a couple of times and along with Hill and Jerrel kid thought they had 3 fine players there that had been with the program since the beginning.

I don't think anyone meant any harm talking about Slagle until whiteshadow flung a comment after your post.

Truth Hurts!

Just felt like flingin something else. :)

mcewen will suprise some people this year.....they have 8 or 9 good players that can see the court this year with a smart pg and a lil size depending on who is playing.....the biggest problem for them is they have no goto play, maybe one will develope throughout the year....If they play good ball together....they have the potential to hang around the top of the district... preseason rankings as follows.....

Nashville Christian

East Literature

McEwen

Jo Byrns

White House Heritage

East Robertson

Houston Co

Clarksville Acad

I know it sounds a little iffy, I just don't see East Rob being that great this year....My pick with McEwen being third is a little bias, I just expect my boys to win most of the time....I didn't know that East lit lost 5 seniors....really unsure about where to put them.....It seems to me that the first spot will be wrapped up by NCS....The last 2 are for HC and CA.....Seedings 2-6 will be a toss up til the end of the year.... I was also wondering where the district tournaments and the regionals will be held at this year......

Yeah Rob i no for a fact. With or without slagle whh is the best team in this district wait and c

Thats not Rob its JR

Im not sayin ne thing bout what Ive heard. All I know is you better bring it when you play Heritage cuz w/ or w/o him theyll beat you.

1.Heritage- you already know why!

2.NC- will be good

3.JBS- I think will suprise some people they have athletes

4.East R- Lost to many, it will be like football season high expectations with low a low finish, wont do much w/o fosnes and wilkes

5.East Lit- Dont know a lot about em but they lost a lot

6.McEwen-McEwen I hope yall finish last in the district. Puckett was the only athlete to ever come out of there, everyone else just acts the part.

7.Houst Co.- Still in the bottom of things

8.CA- Wont improve like the football team did