Coach T Smack-off competitors in 1A

Shep

^--- see i got a new fan already ... am i that great? is it the shoes?

let me correct myself ..something that i am man enough to do ...i am a former player and alumni of maplewood high .. you happy now? man i would have hated to be your teacher.. some kids just cant learn no matter what you say or do .. and 1a to 5a ..dont matter smack talk is smack talk..

Not necessarily a fan just mildly amused by your pension for incoherent babble. It is always fun to watch the class clown make a fool out of himself to get some attention so that he feels more important than he is. :thumb:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not necessarily a fan just mildly amused by your pension for incoherent babble. It is always fun to watch the class clown make a fool out of himself to get some attention so that he feels more important than he is. :thumb:

rule number 1 i do this for fun...if it aint fun i dont do it...

other than that i could care less...

class clown yes!!! .. 2 senior years in a row..beat that

Edited by boski

they love it because they are the smart ones ..they see the truth in the words that flow from my fingers ..without someone having to beat into them .. and its your brain, dont hate me because i wont think for you.

This is a smack off maybe if you had someone help organize your thoughts that flow from you fingers or where ever they come from you maybe worthy of the fan base you claim to have. The only reason I respond is I find you mildly amusing,

you know like a goldfish rather harmless but fairly entertaining to watch for short periods of time.

rule number 1 i do this for fun...is it aint fun i dont do it...

other than that i could care less...

class clown yes!!! .. 2 senior years in a row..beat that

Talking smack is definitly fun!!! Even if you don't know who your talking smack to

Can't beat that like I said I liked to watch the class clown, but I wasn't him I graduated on time. Looking back though I wish I could've had a few more years of fun.

Talking smack is definitly fun!!! Even if you don't know who your talking smack to

Can't beat that like I said I liked to watch the class clown, but I wasn't him I graduated on time. Looking back though I wish I could've had a few more years of fun.

unless im talking about football ..take nothing i say serious ... im joking 97.4% of the time ..talking smack is fun .. its more fun when you know what your talking about ..and i dont care who you are ..if you can dis it you should be able to take it some folks just break out in tears and stuff.. boski is killing me ... i talk smack to who ever wants some ..i dont care who you are i will give you the business... unless youre coach t ..and a few other admins ..that control my cyber fate..

thats why i do it.. .. not every one is going to find stuff i say funny.. but some do ..and those are the people im talking to ..like i said to my loyal haters that follow me like a lost puppy ..you will either like me or hate me im fine with both ... im still going to say what i want to say ..how i want to say it. i mean ..you just dont become the smack king overnight .. and once again id like to thank my 1a fans 2a 3a 4a and 5a fans ..with out you guys ..id just be another smack talker.

unless im talking about football ..take nothing i say serious ... im joking 97.4% of the time ..talking smack is fun .. its more fun when you know what your talking about ..and i dont care who you are ..if you can dis it you should be able to take it some folks just break out in tears and stuff.. boski is killing me ... i talk smack to who ever wants some ..i dont care who you are i will give you the business... unless youre coach t ..and a few other admins ..that control my cyber fate..

thats why i do it.. .. not every one is going to find stuff i say funny.. but some do ..and those are the people im talking to ..like i said to my loyal haters that follow me like a lost puppy ..you will either like me or hate me im fine with both ... im still going to say what i want to say ..how i want to say it. i mean ..you just dont become the smack king overnight .. and once again id like to thank my 1a fans 2a 3a 4a and 5a fans ..with out you guys ..id just be another smack talker.

Ive never heard of you.............but I like this post.

Now you can go back into obscurity. :thumb:

If you have other people controlling your "cyber fate" your are just another smack talker and not the king, but its been fun and I will leave you to your ramblings. Because like I said before you are mildly amusing and fun to play with for a while, and if we can't have fun talking smack then whats the point.

P.S.

What the heck I will move you up to some what amusing! :thumb: Have a nice day

If you have other people controlling your "cyber fate" your are just another smack talker and not the king, but its been fun and I will leave you to your ramblings. Because like I said before you are mildly amusing and fun to play with for a while, and if we can't have fun talking smack then whats the point.

P.S.

What the heck I will move you up to some what amusing! :thumb: Have a nice day

thank you the truth shall set you free.

and now my loyal haters will bash me some more!!

out of respect!!

I've been around these board for a few years and had never heard of Boski before he started posting on this thread. From what I have read he seems to not be smart enough to know that the "haters" as he calls them are just egging him on to say something else dumb. There are several posters on CoachT that enjoy getting someone riled up to see what nonsense comes out of their fingers next. So Mr Boski, I don't think they hate you, I think they are picking on you.