Coach T Smack-off competitors in 1A

Shep

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been around these board for a few years and had never heard of Boski before he started posting on this thread. From what I have read he seems to not be smart enough to know that the "haters" as he calls them are just egging him on to say something else dumb. There are several posters on CoachT that enjoy getting someone riled up to see what nonsense comes out of their fingers next. So Mr Boski, I don't think they hate you, I think they are picking on you.

thanks for your input ..its all good, picking on me, who would do such a thing?

thats what i want ..no matter how bad they try to make me look ..i just roll with them ..let them know they cant break me ..im just having fun with these people just like they having fun with me.. no harm man ..and then on top of that my team smacks their team on the field friday night ..thats what its all about when you look at it ..my team vs your team ..im going to talk smack ..dont matter if they are going to win or lose .

ive been on this boards a few years myself ..mainly to talk about football, maplewood football... and during this time people got a lil upset at how ..i told them that there team was going to get beatdown ... and these guys are some of the haters i told you about today...and i know some of these guys just want to see what i will say next ..even though im talking about them they still seem to find it funny to some extent ..they are not egging on anything ..in fact .. i want to say something about them ..its kinda like a trade off they get what they want a reply..i get what i want a crack ..its not like we will ever meet ..no one knows who they are or me..so its all for fun .. its ok.

Edited by boski

Lets see if we can get back on topic. I don't know who he is but I have noticed the Drunken Sailor seems to make some good and valid takes.

ARRRGH! The Sailor brings it! He has cool signatures as well, matey!

Wow guys, I'm honored and touched. I think I am going to cry. Who would have though someone like me would rise from such humble beginnings. Just being nominated is incredible.

Did I lose any credibility with this post :blink:

From TC i would have to nominate Snoball without a doubt. He knows his team, he knows his region and he will tell you about both of them making you feel like a little girl. Now other than TC i would have to say that almost all of the guys from South Pitt in terms of talking smack about their crew.

Edited by FCSpoe

Well yall knew the people of Marco Pleasant (Mt.Pleasant) could not sit by and not have something to say. We don't mess with everyone, mostly collinwood fans. They do make easy for us. :( NO one does it better than WHOLDER, He's the king. All the stats and all the smack! If you are in 1-a, yall should know him. :P

Edited by Big Red 1